Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Test

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Test

I'm just testing this because nobody has posted anything since the 7th?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

I posted yesterday, and just now in my Carlos Hyde PC thread, https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...N-HEAVY)/page2 And in other threads yesterday in this forum.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

I usually come here to live vicariously through other people's breaks. This year it seems either people are breaking less, or no one wants to post how bad their breaks have been. Personally my breaks this year are not post-worthy for the most part, although maybe we should post our bad breaks so everyone can see how bad Paynini has made football products! Not that Topps was much better, but at least when a company has competition they have to earn our dollar votes rather than us just having one company to choose from in the market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually come here to live vicariously through other people's breaks. This year it seems either people are breaking less, or no one wants to post how bad their breaks have been. Personally my breaks this year are not post-worthy for the most part, although maybe we should post our bad breaks so everyone can see how bad Paynini has made football products! Not that Topps was much better, but at least when a company has competition they have to earn our dollar votes rather than us just having one company to choose from in the market.

I agree. I like seeing people's good and bad breaks. I love to trade so that's a good way of finding stuff I want to trade for to put into my PC. I don't open cards to make money. I love collecting even though it does get aggravating having to spend so much sometimes. So come on people! Post your crap AND your gold! One man's trash is another man's treasure!
    Last edited by crzy4phins; 02-12-2017 at 05:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duplicate post
    Last edited by crzy4phins; 02-12-2017 at 05:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

I agree. I like seeing people's good and bad breaks. I love to trade so that's a good way of finding stuff I want to trade for to put into my PC. I don't open cards to make money. I love collecting even though it does get aggravating having to spend so much sometimes. So come on people! Post your crap AND your gold! One man's trash is another man's treasure!

check out my Carlos Hyde PC Thread(Have 86 auto's so far), I added 3 Jerry Rice cards, 2 Autos and a PSA Graded 6 Rookie Card, https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...C-(SCAN-HEAVY)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See snaeja's Items on eBay

Just posted these for trade in the other forum. Any interest

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just posted these for trade in the other forum. Any interest

Definitely! I can use all of them. I don't know if I have any Cowboys or Broncos because my wife PC's them but see if I have anything you can use.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check out my Carlos Hyde PC Thread(Have 86 auto's so far), I added 3 Jerry Rice cards, 2 Autos and a PSA Graded 6 Rookie Card, https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...C-(SCAN-HEAVY)

Do you need this one? Numbered 5/25.