Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Slot 17 for me please. Thanks.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey not sure I understand is this a random team break, as in I would get one team and then everything from that team is mine or is it run another way, sorry just a bit confused, thanks. Daniel

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Nice. I'm in . Could I have 22 please. Also who or where do we pay. Thanks

You got it, thanks for joining! When the break fills, I will send out trades to every member who joins, and within that trade, I will list my PayPal address.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

7 is fine with me. How long will we have to trade our teams to one another before the actual break occurs?

You got it, thanks for joining! When the break is full, I will randomize the list and then everyone will have their team. I will order the case once the break is full, and with the timetable to get the case usually taking up to 5 business days, that will be the time that the members in the break can trade their teams.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Slot 17 for me please. Thanks.

You got it, thanks for joining!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey not sure I understand is this a random team break, as in I would get one team and then everything from that team is mine or is it run another way, sorry just a bit confused, thanks. Daniel

Hey Daniel, this case break is a team draft, not a random team draft. With a random team break, I will randomize the member list of participants. I will then in alphabetical order, list the NFL teams and randomize that list and then whatever team matches up with your random number on the member list, that is the team that you will get.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Daniel, as I understand it, Ryan will random the names, then whoever is #1, picks the team they want and #2 picks next and so on. Then everything (except multiples of vet base) from that team goes to you. So even though I like the Cowboys, If I get slot #1, I may pick a team who had hot rookies and etc., from 2015 in prizm (or trade my slot for other picks and stuff (cards, money,etc.). Sorry Ryan, was just trying to be a little more clear, hope I am not wrong.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Daniel, as I understand it, Ryan will random the names, then whoever is #1, picks the team they want and #2 picks next and so on. Then everything (except multiples of vet base) from that team goes to you. So even though I like the Cowboys, If I get slot #1, I may pick a team who had hot rookies and etc., from 2015 in prizm (or trade my slot for other picks and stuff (cards, money,etc.). Sorry Ryan, was just trying to be a little more clear, hope I am not wrong.

You were spot on buddy. If you get the #1 slot, you will have your choice to draft any team. The member with the #2 pick will have a choice of any team except the team that was picked first.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Oh ok I got it thanks, I may jump in, have to see if I have the funds, thanks. Daniel

BANNED

Country

I'll take #13, if still available.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast