Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2017 Topps Heritage Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - Team Draft!!

Preview

Release Date - March 1st (as of now)

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.

1 Autograph or Relic Card PLUS 1 Box loader per Hobby Box.

The price for 1 individual slot is $35 delivered, with additional slots $34 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

Rules For The Break

- Each team will receive 1 set of veteran base, error and variation cards, all auto's, rookies, inserts, parallels and #'d cards.
    - If you hit a card worth $200 or more, I will ask that you pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
    - Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full.
    - Once everyone is paid, I will randomize the list 3 times. This is a draft break so I will use a preranked list of teams. If the draft starts to drag out, I will use the preranked team list to move things along. I won't be able to access my computer or phone as I work outside, so I would appreciate if the members in the break would police the break and keep it going till I can get on here after work.
    - In the event of a dual team auto being hit, that card or cards in the break will be randomized at the end of the break.
    - Only members in the break can trade/sell slots to each other.
    - All cards will go to the team displayed on the card.

Last and not least, let's have some fun!!!!

Participant List

7. michigandan
    8. cjs-sportscards
    10. lkfojtik
    11. ToppsAdam
    16. lkfojtik
    21. jrs865
    Last edited by Rybowski; 02-23-2017 at 06:31 PM.

2. SCC Fall 2017
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Hi there,
    Thanks for your great service. Really helps! Re: the 2017 Heritage: the $35 pays for a 'slot', and not a team.. the teams are randomized and I will 'draw' whichever team is associated with that slot... do I have that right? Or can I choose the Dodgers?
    Thanks much again.
    LK Fojtik

Quote Originally Posted by lkfojtik View Post
    Hi there,
    Thanks for your great service. Really helps! Re: the 2017 Heritage: the $35 pays for a 'slot', and not a team.. the teams are randomized and I will 'draw' whichever team is associated with that slot... do I have that right? Or can I choose the Dodgers?
    Thanks much again.
    LK Fojtik
    With a team draft, once the break would fill, I will take the member list and randomize it 3 times. From there, whoever is at the top of the list will have their choice of any team. The member in the second spot would have their choice of any team besides the team that the member in the 1 slot took, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfojtik View Post
    Thanks. I'm in for two slots.
    Thanks for joining! Please pick 2 slot numbers and I will get you down.

This would be my first break, how can payment be done? I don't have paypal

Quote Originally Posted by ToppsAdam View Post
    This would be my first break, how can payment be done? I don't have paypal
    If the break fills, I could take cash and a money order for payment. I don't take payments till the break is full though. Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast