Results 1 to 10 of 24
02-11-2017, 09:06 PM #1
2017 Topps Heritage Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case - Team Draft!!
Release Date - March 1st (as of now)
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.
1 Autograph or Relic Card PLUS 1 Box loader per Hobby Box.
The price for 1 individual slot is $35 delivered, with additional slots $34 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.
Rules For The Break
- Each team will receive 1 set of veteran base, error and variation cards, all auto's, rookies, inserts, parallels and #'d cards.
- If you hit a card worth $200 or more, I will ask that you pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
- Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full.
- Once everyone is paid, I will randomize the list 3 times. This is a draft break so I will use a preranked list of teams. If the draft starts to drag out, I will use the preranked team list to move things along. I won't be able to access my computer or phone as I work outside, so I would appreciate if the members in the break would police the break and keep it going till I can get on here after work.
- In the event of a dual team auto being hit, that card or cards in the break will be randomized at the end of the break.
- Only members in the break can trade/sell slots to each other.
- All cards will go to the team displayed on the card.
Last and not least, let's have some fun!!!!
02-15-2017, 10:43 PM #2
Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
Contact me for any site related issues
Support SCF Sponsors
02-19-2017, 03:36 PM #3
Thanks for your great service. Really helps! Re: the 2017 Heritage: the $35 pays for a 'slot', and not a team.. the teams are randomized and I will 'draw' whichever team is associated with that slot... do I have that right? Or can I choose the Dodgers?
Thanks much again.
02-19-2017, 10:32 PM #4
02-20-2017, 03:41 PM #5
Thanks. I'm in for two slots.
02-20-2017, 06:54 PM #6
02-21-2017, 12:13 AM #7
10 and 16, sir!
02-21-2017, 01:04 AM #8
This would be my first break, how can payment be done? I don't have paypal
02-21-2017, 04:54 PM #9
02-21-2017, 10:29 PM #10