Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who is the next buy-low-sell-high guy?

Every now and then, there will be a player that makes us kick ourselves for selling his stuff on ebay for $2, $5, 50 cents, etc. This somebody will then go on a tear, blow up his cardboard value, and become another mainstay in the high end market. In the prehistoric times of the early 2000s, those guys were Brady and Rodgers.

I'm going out on a limb and declaring that AJ McCaron will be that guy. Who do you think will be the next guy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dak Prescott! Lol

J/k. Cody Kessler?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

James White two weeks ago!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really wouldn't call Rodgers a guy who was buy low. He was a high draft pick and when his cards first came out they were selling for a ton but then they cooled off since it didn't seem like Brett was ever going to retire. Even when they cooled off I still think they were pretty high just not top selling guy of the draft level high.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

James White still not really selling for much, but was dirt cheap for real

I think it is Mike Glennon, dude is so cheap to get his stuff right now, put him on a team that believes in him and he could jump in value.

In reality I have no idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

jimmy g? paxton lynch? not entirely sure but they came to mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JEBJJA29's Items on eBay Instagram:

The Eagles won't have a true running back unless they draft someone early but they will go after a DB so I like Wendell Smallwood.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

James White still not really selling for much, but was dirt cheap for real

I think it is Mike Glennon, dude is so cheap to get his stuff right now, put him on a team that believes in him and he could jump in value.

In reality I have no idea.

Pretty much every James White auto sold the night of the Super Bowl for whatever price they were listed at. I had one listed ever since the AFC Championship game for $12.99 on eBay and it sold right away. I bought the card for $1 at a card show during the summer. Then everyone went to the Panini Rewards site and bought all his exclusive autos that were listed on there. I was able to get a couple myself for only 300 points. All the Contenders were gone by the time I looked though so I'm sure eBay will be flooded with them soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dak Prescott! Lol

J/k. Cody Kessler?

I hope so! Do you think he'll survive the deathtrap known as the Cleveland Browns?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I hope so! Do you think he'll survive the deathtrap known as the Cleveland Browns?

Does anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast