Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Here a few things to try:

1- Log out from the forum and then flush the DNS content from your OS:

Windows 10:
    •Step 1: Hold down the Windows key and press “R” to bring up the Run dialog box.
    •Step 2: Type ipconfig /flushdns then press “Enter“. (be sure there is a space before the slash)
    Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
    •Step 1: Open the Command Prompt
    ◦Windows XP: Click on the Start Menu and click Run.Type in cmd and hit enter.
    ◦Windows Vista/7: Type cmd in the search bar and hit Enter.
    ◦Windows 8: Press Win key (windows logo key) and X on your keyboard. Click on Command Prompt.
    •Step 2: Flush DNS ◦Type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter.

For Linux and MAC try this link: https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/...OS-X-and-Linux

Log back in and try to see if this fix the issue.

2- If not fix, go in your browser and empty local content and cookie then try it again.

3- If not fix, then go on the forum, log out, go where the cookie are stored on the disk and manually delete only and all sportscardforum cookie then go to the forum log back in and check in IM if it did fix it.

4- If not fix: not saying to use other browser, but have you tried to see with other browser if the issue is there too, if you have other installed already.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I am of the belief at this point that the authentication issues over to the Inventory Manager are localized to the individual machines. I say this because unlike a couple of weeks ago, when everyone had to re-authenticate, this appears to be isolated to individual users and not widespread.

If I am wrong, I know I'll get a ton of messages

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry But I would have to disagree with on that. Before to change servers I had no issues, so everything was stable was I logged in. I have a few issues But I can manage them.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910