Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I did load a few cards this am and it seems stable
    -Seems that the images loaded
    -It is holding user login info

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

i am on the phone with support at the moment

Essentially, when the migration happened, a number of permissions that were working no longer work, including the way images are processed when they are uploaded.

Entering in your inventory is working, but images are not 100% rendering and that is what we are trying to fix.

Too be blunt, I'm p1ssed off about this.

So if we upload a new card image, and the count goes up on the Yearly Upload page, is it safe to assume it went through correctly? I noticed a couple went up and it didn't on others. Only the cards that had images save went up on the chart.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

So if we upload a new card image, and the count goes up on the Yearly Upload page, is it safe to assume it went through correctly? I noticed a couple went up and it didn't on others. Only the cards that had images save went up on the chart.

images appear to be hitting our validation area without issue, it's the process that renders this to the front end that is not 100%.

I did load a few cards this am and it seems stable
    -Seems that the images loaded
    -It is holding user login info

Are these older cards or new issue cards you are adding in?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I loaded a couple for 2007
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 02-19-2017 at 01:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I loaded a couple for 2007

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (1499)
    Country

Loaded a lot of older stuff most without issues But it seems to be hit and miss with some cards.Going to try some newer ones shortly to see if that works.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tired working with IM this am and horrible was knocked out almost every action and required to login in again, again and then again!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

@MadMan1978 if you want to work with me, I had the same issue the other day and I fixed it. Mainly what browser are you using?

This week I had no log in issue with IE but had the issue with Chrome. In Chrome I did CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE simultaneous keys to get in the page to flush cache and cookies. All I did was to check only the first, second and fourth option. I use a french Chrome but translating would be navigation history, download history and images and files cache and did not check cookies and that did fix the issue in Chrome since. If that does not work then maybe you want to try deleting the cookie.

But let me know the browser and if deleting the cache work for you. Then I can help out others with the same issue If I know the exact step that work and what browser. Normally this should work. I know scott also mentioned something else about flushing DNS or something like that and will look to find it.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

@MadMan1978Now about the images upload I believe this is now fix and if some have images to upload I need them to post feedback here to know we can close the issue. But all test I made came back positif when before they were not. So let's see if it's working in all cases.

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I have been uploading some 2015 and 2012 BK stuff that had not worked in the past week. So far everything is showing up. Have another 20-30 cards to scan and upload. Will let you know if any of them fail.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast