Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Thank you for everything you are working on behind the scenes. This is a FREE website, and you do a hell of a job keeping it running as smoothly as it does.
    Hidden Content
    Matt Ware Super Collector (3,600+ cards!)

2012-2014 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set: 2323/2380 (97.6%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Thank you for everything you are working on behind the scenes. This is a FREE website, and you do a hell of a job keeping it running as smoothly as it does.
    I agree 100%!! THANK YOU!!
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries + others. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 62.7% - 885 /1411 Regular Cards, 76 /520 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 25.9% - 597 /2303 Regular Cards, 64 /873 1 of 1s

Contact me for any OPG related issues.

Thanks for the update boss!
    Hidden Content
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Carl: 578/3727 not including 1/1's (15.5%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 24/88 (27.3%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Just tried the loader again and seems to be working.Put up a couple to try it.No kicking out and opg count for month
    seems to be picking them up also.Thanks for all the efforts in getting things running again.

@scottkoz20 couple issues in the back end, when I go to the OPG error reporting forum and click on the card ID It does not take me anywhere just a blank page instead of the card's page. Also can not add new sets to the IM get an error
    Bobby Ryan PC
    985/1107 89%
    1/1's and Plates: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartjacquie View Post
    @scottkoz20 couple issues in the back end, when I go to the OPG error reporting forum and click on the card ID It does not take me anywhere just a blank page instead of the card's page. Also can not add new sets to the IM get an error
    @Iheartjacquie Were you trying to import using the "generic importer" or the Panini importer? I tested the generic importer a couple of hours ago and Scott & I got it working. I didn't test the Panini importer.....

Update: I just checked the generic importer again and it seems to be working properly for me at least. Jim - let us know if it's still not working for you.
    Last edited by ShayneShark; 02-15-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries + others. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 62.7% - 885 /1411 Regular Cards, 76 /520 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 25.9% - 597 /2303 Regular Cards, 64 /873 1 of 1s

Contact me for any OPG related issues.

@ShayneShark this issue was from late last night I will try again, didnt want to do all the leg work to run into an error again
    Bobby Ryan PC
    985/1107 89%
    1/1's and Plates: 9

Things will work out and thanks for the updates!
    Jerry
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Well after a year off the staff and a huge clean up in my personal life, I am back to help out. I just looked at the image upload issue and I think I found the issue. But since I don't have all access to all the hardware I will need to check with Scott in order to fix it. But it's a very simple issue and should be fix soon this evening.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast