Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I use Chrome because 1. I use Ubuntu-Linux based OS and 2 Firefox eats Memory. I might have to use a separate Web Browser to you the OPG?

I am an IT Professional, Programmer, Software designer and Databases designer and I never heard anything like this before.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ok Cleared the Cookies
    Seems to be much better!
    Running better and quite fast

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I still can't work it, it wants me to Login anytime I use it! Have lots of images to load and to update my PC's!

Have you deleted your Cookies in Chrome? Please let me know if you have done it or not and if not did it clear the issue once you clear them out.

I use Chrome because 1. I use Ubuntu-Linux based OS and 2 Firefox eats Memory. I might have to use a separate Web Browser to you the OPG?

I am an IT Professional, Programmer, Software designer and Databases designer and I never heard anything like this before.

Ok Cleared the Cookies
    Seems to be much better!
    Running better and quite fast

I too Design software, design database and program then as well. One thing I learned in over 20 years of doing this is to never think you know everything. Mainly the issue come from the fact that the IP under the domain name change and somewhere, somehow this is yet not interpreted correctly. Also while we both do programming we did not code the browser and we all know that code is never 100% proof in all time and all situation. But the one thing I know, is that when some have issue and other don't, for instance I tested with three browser, IE no issue what so ever, Edge I did have issue, did nothing and now I don't have the issue anymore. Chrome I had login issue from the start and the issue stop after clearing the cookie. Now I also remember that when we moved the site from New-York to Chicago like 2010 or 2011, in this area, you had login issue back then too. So thing do happen but I can assure you it's not our code but more a DNS (domain Name Server all over internet) and client issue that also cache DNS information. Clearing stuff is what usually clear the issue. I too have tons of experience and I too see thing that I have zero control on like the image upload. I work with the host and suggested after explaining that the issue was about a linux user. I told them that my application was creating folder under nobody but parent folder were created with a in house account and that this was the issue. Last Friday they told me that they changed all folder to the in house user and that it should be fix. All week-end we had stuff uploading but other not. we kept sending info but no answer on the ticket. Then Monday the tech that did the work Friday realized he missed changing ownership of some folder. Once he change them the issue was closed.

Now with login I can only direct you into what I think can fix the issue. Normally when one follow correctly my indication the thing get fix and other time maybe not. But I never know if the person did the things or not. I do my best and while I was not on staff anymore, I came back because I saw Scott had issue with the move of the site that was imposed on him, I decided to come back to help because I know these things are annoying for all members and I know I can help but had to do research since I always been a Windows programmer and know very little on linux. Still I used google to research the issue and was able with the host to fix the upload issue. Also some other error are due to the host upgrading PHP version and this too was not planned before the upgrade. I had a function I needed to change to a newer version in the inventory.

Also I will do regular check on time of execution on the server to verify we are as fast as we used too. On the bottom of the page I always write the execution on the server, This does not include time to travel on internet to our computer. So the lowliness may have been because of the underling DNS issue. But I will keep a eye on the execution time as when I coded the application I did all I could to optimise thing so that we render page fast (at least on the server side). By working with me it help me answer to other too as I end up understanding things better and learn every time new things working out issue.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wanted to let you know, I got on today and I have been busy loading pictures and cards. Thanks for fixing it out and that is why I really like this site!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Well glad this issue is now over.

I know some staff still have issue with login in the Inventory app but does some member still have the issue with login?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

It all works well for me now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

All of a sudden it is back to the Log In situation on My Inventory! I update my Jeter, Emmitt's PCs with pictures and uploaded cards and now back to showing the Log In screen!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Went to PhotoBucket and came back and My Inventory is back to normal! Wow!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Went to PhotoBucket and came back and My Inventory is back to normal! Wow!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Okay today I can't even Log In to My Inventory Scott! Have tried it off and on since this morning. If I Log In it has me do it everytime!

Bake/Rob

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast