Artifacts 2014-15 redemption expiry date

Hi,

I'm looking to buy some 2014-15 artifacts because I do the set every year ( I know I'm a little late :) ).

My question: what is the expiry year and month of the redemption for that year?

Thank you

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I think it's 2 years via the website and an extra year if you contact them. I bought a box of 14/15 in the fall and was just past the 2 year limit on the website. I e-mailed them and they said they'd still redeem it for up to another year. It took a while to get my Brandon Kozun card though, something like 4 months.

There's a good list here, but unfortunately it doesn't include Artifacts. http://forums.cloutsnchara.com/viewt...?f=134&t=45465

I do know that 14-15 Fleer Ultra can no longer be redeemed after 09/17 b/c I pulled some of those redemptions.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko
    Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content
    I auto-accept 20% off on Hidden Content

yes, I found that list also but did not include artifacts. thanks anyway!

I think you're fine, they JUST stopped taking call in redemptions of 13/14 artifacts in September, so I am 90% sure you have till September 2017 to call in 14/15
    Currently selling off a good chunk of the collection, if you have a PC, ask me :)

Always Smoke Free trading/selling, I expect your cards to be the same too.

Opened a box a couple weeks ago. Redemption card expired in September, but if you contact them they do it for an extra year.