Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Best $550 I have ever spent!!!! Thanks Dave&Adams card world

Ok I broke down and bought some of those Hit Parade 2016 Football Boxes and 1 SB Private signings and did pretty good. Here are the big hits. Also got a bunch of nice pc hits but no need to show those as they are not for trade or sell. Well here are the hits They are for trade but not gonna be easy to get

1/1
    [/URL]

1/1
    [/URL]

AND THE THIS
    WAIT FOR IT
    .BOOM!!!!!! POPULATION 1 GRADED 10

[/URL]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

Sick hits, love the Jameis Winston, was that from the SB Private Signings? How much are they? I imagine they're expensive.

I like the Brady and all, but I hate Brady Quinn, and I'm an Irish fan, huh, I thought he would be good, I was wrong.

Cool stuff though, I also like the Von Miller.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Yeah the Winston was from the SB private signings. I was just going through the rest of the hits and found this

1/1
    [/URL]

Sick hits, love the Jameis Winston, was that from the SB Private Signings? How much are they? I imagine they're expensive.

I like the Brady and all, but I hate Brady Quinn, and I'm an Irish fan, huh, I thought he would be good, I was wrong.

Cool stuff though, I also like the Von Miller.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

Very nice Shady McCoy rookie auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice hits!