Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

PC Milestone #4!!! Thank You Jani Hurme!!!

Jani Hurme has just earned a place in the History of the rapidly growing out of proportion Personal Collection of a certain West Coast Senators fan! It's both an honour, and a less than dubious distinction however...The honour? His 2001-02 BAP #144 is the 2000th card in my PC! However, he also gets a dubious mention because his 2002-03 Pacific #268 Blue parallel is the 4122nd card on my want list!
    All that being said, I gotta say, help a fellow pucknut out people!! Check my wants, and help clear some space! At the current pace I'm on, when I finish the binder I'm currently working on, I'll be over 2400 in the PC, which means I'll probably be around 4800 in the wantlist. Now I know for a rough fact, that my PC should top out somewhere between 5000 and 6000 cards, but that means the wants are going to be somewhere between 7000 and 8000!! And that just won't do! So dig deep people!! No reasonable trade offer will be ignored!

Thanks to all my fellow collectors here on SCF! Only been actively trading since December, but I've already done more trades than I did in 2 years on Zistle!!
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Another big milestone in the books. Well done !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice... Congratz !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! Just added 29 Antoine Vermette cards to the PC.....Which means 98 Antoine Vermette cards were added to the wantlist!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking forward to another 30+ cards coming in within the next week! Gonna fill some holes in the Yashin PC! Thanks to @piper1, @PortRadelaide, @oilers90, and @Goose97...You guys are making collecting fun again! Almost forgot, thanks as well to @rene73. Sorry Dennis!