Thread: Got the FEVER!!

Got the FEVER!!

I have been collecting since Baseball cards since I was younger. (I say that like im old. 28) HUGE Orioles fan. I just recently pulled my small collection out and was also given a couple home storage containers full of Baseball cards so I have been slowly going through all of them trying to catalog in my own way VIA excel spreadsheets. I am slowly purchasing yearly boxes of baseball cards un-opened store packs I.E. Wax Boxes to expand my collection. I have come across a couple Gems in my eyes like my favorite the Billy Ripken FF Cards I have gotten a couple of those and also a white out Billy Ripken. (pretty hyped about that one).

Any who here's to spending money finding gems and little knowledge along the way!

Welcome to SCF and make sure to look around. May have some Cal Ripken Jr cards left, will look and let you know!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliott!
    Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!
    Non-Sports: Silver Surfer Comics, Star Wars Comics/CCG/Non Sports Cards Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF !!
    John 3:16
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

nitrobrain06- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF Corey, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

nitrobrain06, Welcome to SCF! Wish you good luck in your card collection!
    I don't have a PayPal account, I use cash or money order.Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content