Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charm City Cards

Charm City Cards

Has anyone bought from charmcitycards? I'm thinking of buying some boxes from them and just wanted to get some feedback. Thanks much everybody.

2. Kronozio
    yup...thats the only place i buy from online...good prices and fast shipping. no complaints here. go for it.

Last I knew their Customer Service was horrible and they were slow shippers.

Bought from them a couple months ago and got my cards from them in about 3-4 days. Super-fast,same result with Blowout Cards.
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

CharmCity's shipping is more expensive then Dave and Adams.

why go to them when they are usually 5-10 more expensive when you can go to gameday or blowout fo cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by spoodini
    Last I knew their Customer Service was horrible and they were slow shippers
    well i have bought from them in the past, sent O.S. in less than a week and answered all emails in less than 12hours, so i dont know where u are getting your info from?

I think I may have been confusing them with someone else. I went to their site and it's not the one I was thinking of.

CCC are pretty expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKenyon06
    why go to them when they are usually 5-10 more expensive when you can go to gameday or blowout fo cheaper?
    1. Because Blowout only carries a few products
    2. Because there is actually hardly any difference between Charm City and Gameday's prices; some are lower or higher by a few bucks depending completely on the set.

Examples
    --
    Style 52:
    Gameday - 74.75
    Blowoutcards - 65.00
    Charm City - 77.00

Bowman:
    Gameday - 58.65
    Blowoutcards - doesn't even have it
    Charm City - 55.00

Bazooka:
    Gameday - 27.60