Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any SCF'ers going to the National Sports Collector Convention in Chicago for autographs.

I know it early but was wondering who will be going to do some in person autographs at the upcoming http://nsccshow.com.
    Just like to hear some of the thoughts and plans of what various folks take to get autographed.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

thinking about it pretty hard since i didnt go to houston show.. got plenty of vacation and have a friend who might go. also have friend in illinois in peoria and thinking of going on to green bay afterwards. you know how much it is to set up. havent seen a price on tri-stars site. thanks bill

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thinking about it pretty hard since i didnt go to houston show.. got plenty of vacation and have a friend who might go. also have friend in illinois in peoria and thinking of going on to green bay afterwards. you know how much it is to set up. havent seen a price on tri-stars site. thanks bill

If your looking to set up looking at the Tristan site is not what you want you use. You would use the link above and find the contact info to set up. As they have a e-mail and number. There are only a few booths left all 10 x 10 and $1050 is the cost.
    @slash711

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I will most likely be going and getting all of the vip autos. I usually bring cards of everyone once I know who is coming, and a couple of balls if it is someone I really like. I live close by, so I can go home and reload each night
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will most likely be going and getting all of the vip autos. I usually bring cards of everyone once I know who is coming, and a couple of balls if it is someone I really like. I live close by, so I can go home and reload each night

Lmk if we can work out a arrangment like last time. I think I will only need one item auto'ed possibly. Nothing insane but figured I get all the vip on one item and it smaller than a football. LOL @arfmax

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

ok. thanks for the info.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Don-

I'll be there as well like last time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don-

I'll be there as well like last time.

Will be good to see some more members yet again.. Always nice to meet and reconnect to hear your thoughts about the hobby, the site, where your passion has turned to in collecting, etc.

Don

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Lmk if we can work out a arrangment like last time. I think I will only need one item auto'ed possibly. Nothing insane but figured I get all the vip on one item and it smaller than a football. LOL @arfmax

DON

I'm sure it won't be an issue. What is the one item that you are getting all the sigs on?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm sure it won't be an issue. What is the one item that you are getting all the sigs on?

@arfmax

Looking at possibly a shoe or ball (not sure what type yet). Depends what I can talk my stepson into customizing for me.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast