Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, Maybe I do like EBay afterall lol...

I never really like Ebay & didnt use it but the last few days i have been scrolling through Cujo cards & got a few great bargains. I expect the Cops to show up at my door cause i basically stole these items.. For example:
    I just got a The Cup Limited Logos Patch for $2 plus $3 shipping
    97-98 Katch Gold Cujo for $2 plus $2 shipping
    06-07 SPGU Gold Jersey for $2 plus $2 shipping

I am also winning a few other items where i am the only bidder for a couple Auto's & a Patch card for dirt cheap. I still see some rediculously priced cards with shipping prices of $20 but i just stay away from those ones. If i can only get these other cards now. Thanks for the look...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow those are great deals, keep it up! And do you mean the Artist Proof Limited Logos?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not sure.Is there a difference? I seen Limited Logo's Game Used Patch. It has a Swatch, plain White but i cant really complain i guess.. LMK what the difference is & I will go check it out & see what it is exactly.. Thanks

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Im not sure.Is there a difference? I seen Limited Logo's Game Used Patch. It has a Swatch, plain White but i cant really complain i guess.. LMK what the difference is & I will go check it out & see what it is exactly.. Thanks

It's not actually a swatch, just a proof image of where the patch would go on the actual Limited Logos cards. Same with the serial number space. Just the initial design specs for the actual cards. Still a cool concept card that is collected by a lot of player collectors today. I wouldn't mind a few proofs for my collection.

CuJo Artist Proof.png

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crap!! Thats what i got. Thats basically the exact card too. I guess thats why i couldnt find it in Beckett then. Are they worth anything? Not sure i got such a good deal after all lol.. Thanks for the info, i will look more carefully next time but i still think $3 is still okay for it. So, is there no Patch on the card then? It looks like it in the pic.. Thanks

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Crap!! Thats what i got. Thats basically the exact card too. I guess thats why i couldnt find it in Beckett then. Are they worth anything? Not sure i got such a good deal after all lol.. Thanks for the info, i will look more carefully next time but i still think $3 is still okay for it. So, is there no Patch on the card then? It looks like it in the pic.. Thanks

I wouldn't fret about it too much.

But yeah, it's the card you'll be getting. I searched in the recent eBay sold listings for this one. And they aren't worth much, so a few bucks + shipping is the price they go for. Nice add to the PC for player collectors though.

And no patch, just a small blank white window to show where the larger patch will be placed when it was actually produced.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah sometimes the deal seem to good to be true it is. As crease collector said it a great add for a pc collector. So be happy that it will add yet another card to your pc that you didn't have before. In the end if you really want something sometimes you have to bite the bullet and bid high. On the other hand you can be patient and get some killer deals but on some rarities it might never surface again so it all boils down to how bad you want it. Used to bid heavy in the 90's and learned my lesson it just cardboard lol.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, its a Cujo card that i do not have & its only $3 but to say i wasnt disappointed that i didnt get a super sweet deal is an understatement but i have some other cards i am bidding on & winning so hopefully i get them too. I will find out today.. Cheers
    James

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great adds to the PC forsure! Ebay is a great spot to help find missing holes in the collection. For myself, ~90% of my Dubnyk's have been through ebay. Just cant find the cards I need anywhere else. Good luck on those other cujo's you have targeted!~
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 02-18-2017 at 09:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (18)
    Country
    See pacman!99's Items on eBay

I thought the "artist proofs" were just the uncut sheet prizes chopped up. still a nice add for a player collector

Pacman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast