Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Kronozio eBay Connector

Members –

Back in August, after the Nationals, SCF entered into a partnership with Kronozio and during the near 6 months since nearly 140 members have registered with Kronozio. From that 140 with nearly 20% of those member have set up a Kronozio Storefront and have started to sell items on Kronozio. I am grateful for this and I hope that more of you will take advantage of this growing platform for your sports and non-sports cards in the coming days and months ahead, especially as Kronozio updates their website.

In addition to those members setting up a Kronozio Storefront, about half of those members have stated to use Kronozio as a bridge to list their items on eBay. The vast majority of those using this bridge are using the 50 free listings that Kronozio offers.

However, if you have thought about selling more than 50 items on eBay at a time or have thought about creating a storefront with eBay visibility, Kronozio can provide you with that power. Below are the various plans for using Kronozio's eBay connector.

kronozio_sellerchart.png

You might be thinking that I can do this on my own, and you are right. However, this is where the magic of the Kronozio product comes to shine. The KronoCard software (which where you scan your card and create the listings to post on Kronozio) can allow you to scan, inventory, track and create all of your shipping labeling information for you and allow you to do it faster, saving you time and allowing you to make money sooner.

This link is Kronozio’s Calculator that you can find your estimated cost AND time savings ==> http://www.kronocard.com/kz-potentiel-vente-en.html

The following are a couple of examples of Kronozio Sellers and their growth from July to December, 2016.

kronozio_sellerb.png

kronozio_sellera.png

In both cases, these sellers have seen a tremendous growth sales trend since using the Kronozio platform. Seller A is listing on average more than 5000 cards on eBay per month using Kronozio platform. Seller B is listing around 2000-3000 cards on eBay per Month.

Lastly, I have included a video produced by Kronozio highlighting their software and the power using the eBay connector is.

Thanks for reading,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I did register for this site and does appear to have value, however, there is not much detail as far a tech goes. Meaning, will this work in a Linux system?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Madmen,

For now, Kronocard is only available for Windows. Mainly because of the cost.

Thanks!
    Jonathan
    Co-founder

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have any questions, you can contact us at [email protected]