Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks for the Post Scott, adding in the info that Greentree and I are Offering the 500 SCF Rewards per spot.. everyone is welcome to join my Breaks and Feel free to Checkout my break Videos on Youtube,,,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

Scott, I am excited about changes you have made and other changes that are coming. I remember the days when SCF was busier than it is now. My biggest question is this:

Why are there so many sub-forums in each sport?

I have been active on many different trading sites over the last 20 years and I've never seen a site with so many sub-forums. It's too confusing. I click on the Wrestling Card Forum and not only find 5 sub-forums to chose from, but a member can also post in the "Normal Thread" section. What is a normal thread? When you look down the list of normal thread posts, 90% of what is listed should be posted in one of the sub-forums above and some of those subs could be combined. Do we really need separate forums for trading and then also one for buying and selling?
    Thanks for the reading, Todd

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kroetche's Items on eBay

Thanks for the update!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Scott, I am excited about changes you have made and other changes that are coming. I remember the days when SCF was busier than it is now. My biggest question is this:

Why are there so many sub-forums in each sport?

I have been active on many different trading sites over the last 20 years and I've never seen a site with so many sub-forums. It's too confusing. I click on the Wrestling Card Forum and not only find 5 sub-forums to chose from, but a member can also post in the "Normal Thread" section. What is a normal thread? When you look down the list of normal thread posts, 90% of what is listed should be posted in one of the sub-forums above and some of those subs could be combined. Do we really need separate forums for trading and then also one for buying and selling?
    Thanks for the reading, Todd

I am going to be travelling for my day job today, but I want to address this and something else I saw posted elsewhere tonight once I get to Wisconsin.

But before I say anything, I would like to get thoughts on this post.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

All sounds good!!!! :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tapatalk! would love if you used this, it is easy to use for other forums i follow

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baldleaffan's Items on eBay

Thanks for the updates.
    As far as the colour scheme goes, I personally perfer the exisitng scheme over the new proposed one. The grey seems rather bland to me.
    I collect Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, Felix Potvin, Wendel Clark, Morgan Rielly, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos or whatever catches my eye (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, UD Canvas from all yearsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Ham__sports See ham_sports's Items on eBay Instagram: Kronozio

Awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have no idea what most of those terms are under development but will trry to negotiate whatever changes occur
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,,riley greene, elijah green, gavin cross, druw jones
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jerryjtj's Items on eBay

Thanks for the updates and all the information! Jerry
    New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Only looking for cards on my want list!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast