Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Update - February 19, 2017

Members -

Thank you for bearing with us while we get most of the site back to 100% operations. There are still fixes that need to be made, but we are working to get these resolved. I want to thank @CoolHandLuke for helping out this week, I am extremely grateful.

Because of the issues with the site migration, I have fallen behind on enhancements and announcements that I want to make going forward with SCF. However, I want to take the time now to let you know what I am looking to do (and get your feedback).

First, I am looking at making the mobile experience on the Forums better than it is today (please note, that this would be for the forums only - other SCF aspects, like the Inventory Manager is not on the short-term plan). I am looking at the differences between using a Mobile Style vs. leveraging an app like Tapatalk to bring that experience over. This is something that I will be looking to work on this a bit more over the next month or so. If you do use the mobile style for the forums today, please provide feedback. If you want to try this out on your mobile device, at the bottom of this page, on the left, there will be a pulldown next to the google translator that will allow you to switch from the SCF Style to the Mobile Style.

Second, I have been toying with a chat interface on SCF on the development side of the house. I am looking at a couple of different options from a integrated chat system with the forums to bring back Shoutbox.

Third, I am looking at changing the color scheme for SCF. Looking to make SCF a bit easier for the eyes, but keeping some of the history with SCF (like the Orange). If you want to see the potential change, I invite you to look at dev.sportscardforum.com to see this.

Other items

@ShayneShark and I will be going to Las Vegas for the Industry Summit from Apr. 2 to 5th (I'll be back home on Apr. 6). Shayne and I will be in the planning phases of groups to meet with once the full list is released. I will be asking you as members for possible questions/topics you'd like to see discussed. There is a chance the we will run an SCF Live broadcast from Las Vegas, but this will depend on some technology (and me getting a new laptop ).

I have a couple Sponsor updates that I would like to pass along to you as well.

Please take a few moments to check out this information from Kronozio about their eBay connector program. ==> https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...eBay-Connector

Greentree Sportscards AND Canadian Cards are offering 500 Reward Points for an SCF members that join their breaks. You will need to leave you SCF username on the checkout as this will be done manually once the break is completed by me.

Lastly, I am using a new modification that if there are items that I need you all to be aware of - I will do a force read. This will not clog up your PM's and/or Email.

As always, I am greatly appreciative to everyone that uses and is on SCF. If you have comments, thoughts, please share them here

Thanks,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 02-19-2017 at 01:47 PM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

10-4 good buddy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Thanks for the update, I think the chat could be a good thing, when it was working I always had fun talking to other members.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Thank you for the update. I also think the chat will a good thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

Thanks
    Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U”

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

always liked chat great news

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Great stuff, and thanks for the update!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

I like to the new changes in the forums so far. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for these valuable updates Scott!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BlueMoon702's Items on eBay

Thanks for the update!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast