Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See titans3434's Items on eBay

Easily the best way to start a week is with a Mail day!

Being at school it is always difficult to do trades and purchases because you can't bring your whole collection, for me it would probably be obnoxious because my roommates would most likely be sleeping on boxes of cards. So over the 2 and a half years I've been here, I've developed a system where I bring 10-20 cards to school at a time that I try to sell or trade and for the first time ever I sold all of them while here. So what does a person do that now has a large some of paypal at his disposal.... That's right folks, he rebuilds his stockpile. Spending less then half was the hard part honestly cause I needed to put some of it away for the summer plans I have in place. Anyways all but one arrived today and it was honestly one of the better mail days I've had in a while.

I'm not gonna lie, I am the kind of buyer that does not exactly go in with a plan, I often find myself on a Sunday afternoon scrolling through the "Time Ending Soonest" auctions on ebay and seeing what catches my eye. There were 6 on this Sunday, 3 I was watching before hand and 3 I just came up upon on last minute bids. So lets start.

First up we have a nice Brodeur Auto/Jersey #49/49, been wanting an auto of his for some time now and when I saw the bid and the time left I knew I would make a push for it. 30 seconds later it was mine.

Next up, we got another one I just found in the auctions ending soon but I was a littler surprised the price that it was at for how well he is doing this year. I mean I don't expect his stuff to be through the roof but not what I paid for this relatively nice 1/1 Patch Auto of Eric Staal.

Next one, I mean it caught my eye right away. Ending soon, UNREAL PATCH, low numbering, good young player, UNREAL PATCH.... Did I mention it has an unreal patch.

Next up is one I had my eye on since the start of the week, now I sold some pretty high end stuff at school and I wanted to fill that void some of those cards left so I wanted to pick up 1 or 2 cards for $100+ and I could not have been happier with this first one.

Now before I show you my absolute favorite pick up, the 5th card I bought was a Jagr The Cup Sig. Swatches Redemption that is already being redeemed. I knew going into the week I wanted a Jagr auto with either a patch or jersey and I saw this one at the start and knew I was going to make a move on it. Luckily i was able to pull the trigger and get it, the seller was a great guy and sent me the code, no shipping added and its been sent to UD, hopefully it doesn't take the length of his career to get in.

Lastly, the card I was the most excited about. I watched this one from the start as well, and I knew going into the week I wanted some sort of patch or auto from either one of these. A nice, low numbered dual patch will gladly do, I just love the "gel" on the Gretzky.

Thanks for looking, If you have any interest in any of these please feel free to reach out. Hope you week starts as good as mine, now it's time to take a test haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some sweet cards!! That Gretzky/Lemieux dual Patch is Sick!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See titans3434's Items on eBay

Some sweet cards!! That Gretzky/Lemieux dual Patch is Sick!! Congrats

Thank you, definitely the one I had my eye on the most

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome card's congrats

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Gotta love the Marty, the Sid Patch/Auto is unreal, and that dual patch is out of this world! Wow, you cleaned up! Excellent adds to the collection right here.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Wow... very nice... Luv the Wild patch ! :wof: