Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

free autographs from NFL'ers. (CHECK this out!!)

Last edited by doniceage; 02-21-2017 at 07:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going there on Saturday I hope they have some Raiders I'll post what I get. Last year I went and watched the QBs and WRs before we watched the events they had "nfl legends' speak to us about their experiences at the combine. and the passed out autographed cards after they spoke, but you only got a few of the players. I got Chad Pennington, Leonard Wheeler, and Kwame Lassiter. The other guys that spoke were Donavan Darius, and I can't remember who else now off the top of my head. I'm assuming they will have players that are a part of this oragization called teh NFL legends community if you google it you can learn a little bit more, but saw that there might be current and former players there so hopefully it will be better than last year...not that I'm complaining I had a good time last year and loved the free autos even if Pennington was the biggest name.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going there on Saturday I hope they have some Raiders I'll post what I get. Last year I went and watched the QBs and WRs before we watched the events they had "nfl legends' speak to us about their experiences at the combine. and the passed out autographed cards after they spoke, but you only got a few of the players. I got Chad Pennington, Leonard Wheeler, and Kwame Lassiter. The other guys that spoke were Donavan Darius, and I can't remember who else now off the top of my head. I'm assuming they will have players that are a part of this oragization called teh NFL legends community if you google it you can learn a little bit more, but saw that there might be current and former players there so hopefully it will be better than last year...not that I'm complaining I had a good time last year and loved the free autos even if Pennington was the biggest name.

'Look forward to hearing your experience and some pic's of course.

don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I used to go to the combines every year about a decade ago and would get a load of autographs! They did not allow fans in back then and they also had no fan auto programs! I would suggest getting yourself located between the stadium and the hotel and get the players as they walk in between. They usually are in large groups and come out by positions for example all the QBs would leave at the same time. I also was able to add owners, coaches and announcers at the convention center. You may laugh at that but there are some names that I was thrilled to add to my collection like Jerry Jones, Andy Reed and Warren Moon. Best of luck to those who go and please let's here how it went. Please, also tell me if those idiots who get signatures for a living and come with a stack of 50 photos for each player from Chicago are still there to ruin the fun. They are the reason I stopped making the trip! Literally they were getting paid by signature for the guy who employed them and he would retail them online! They were rude and aggressive. Two years in a row of those jerks being there and I have been too upset to go back!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to go to the combines every year about a decade ago and would get a load of autographs! They did not allow fans in back then and they also had no fan auto programs! I would suggest getting yourself located between the stadium and the hotel and get the players as they walk in between. They usually are in large groups and come out by positions for example all the QBs would leave at the same time. I also was able to add owners, coaches and announcers at the convention center. You may laugh at that but there are some names that I was thrilled to add to my collection like Jerry Jones, Andy Reed and Warren Moon. Best of luck to those who go and please let's here how it went. Please, also tell me if those idiots who get signatures for a living and come with a stack of 50 photos for each player from Chicago are still there to ruin the fun. They are the reason I stopped making the trip! Literally they were getting paid by signature for the guy who employed them and he would retail them online! They were rude and aggressive. Two years in a row of those jerks being there and I have been too upset to go back!

I learned a little bit last year. I'm a Raiders fan so I was trying to get Rich Gannon and spent the whole afternoon outside the side of the stadium where all the media were coming in and out but never saw Gannon. I did not realize there was a tunnel underneath the road that went from the stadium to the convention center until it was too late. After attending the early portion of the fan event last year I didn't have much time to get autos just a couple of hours so going in with little info I essentially just wasted my time. I did see Orlando Pace but didn't want to interrupt the conversation he was having. I also saw Atlanta's coach Dan Quinn but did's ask for an auto because I always get him and Gus Bradley confused so I did;t want to call him the wrong name...I should have just said excuse me coach but was;t thinking quick enough on my feet. Looked like the convention center was the place to get autos last year but I figured that out too late. There's going to be a lot more fans there this year it sounds like so I hope that doesn't ruin the autograph experience. I'll be sure to share what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They just posted the initial list of player signings its n ok list a HOFer a couple super bowl MVPs and a couple solid QBs. I'm hoping they add a Raider of some sort for Saturday.
    March 2 (Thursday) 4PM - 5PM Will Shields
    5PM - 6PM Tony Richardson
    6PM - 7PM Mack Strong
    7PM - 8PM Dallas Strong
    March 3 (Friday) 4PM - 5PM Chad Pennington
    5PM - 6PM Mark Brunell
    6PM - 7PM Larry Brown
    7PM - 8PM Deion Branch
    March 4 (Saturday) 10:30AM - 12PM Henry Anderson
    12PM - 1:30PM Antonio Freeman
    1:30PM - 3PM TBD
    3PM - 4:30PM TBD
    4:30PM - 6PM TBD
    6PM - 7:30PM TBD
    March 5 (Sunday) 12PM - 1PM TBD
    1PM - 2PM TBD
    2PM - 3PM TBD
    3PM - 4PM TBD
    4PM - 5PM TBD

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They just posted the initial list of player signings its n ok list a HOFer a couple super bowl MVPs and a couple solid QBs. I'm hoping they add a Raider of some sort for Saturday.
    March 2 (Thursday) 4PM - 5PM Will Shields
    5PM - 6PM Tony Richardson
    6PM - 7PM Mack Strong
    7PM - 8PM Dallas Strong
    March 3 (Friday) 4PM - 5PM Chad Pennington
    5PM - 6PM Mark Brunell
    6PM - 7PM Larry Brown
    7PM - 8PM Deion Branch
    March 4 (Saturday) 10:30AM - 12PM Henry Anderson
    12PM - 1:30PM Antonio Freeman
    1:30PM - 3PM TBD
    3PM - 4:30PM TBD
    4:30PM - 6PM TBD
    6PM - 7:30PM TBD
    March 5 (Sunday) 12PM - 1PM TBD
    1PM - 2PM TBD
    2PM - 3PM TBD
    3PM - 4PM TBD
    4PM - 5PM TBD

Thanks for sharing! Look like a good list to start.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

They didn't announce who would be there during the time I was there today until I had already left my house so I had to go in unprepared, but it was still fun. I took my dad with me we did the in stadium viewing with 1iota, which is ok the best part of that is that you get to park at the stadium for free. It wasn't as good as last year as they didn't have any former NFL guys talk in front of the group while we were waiting to go in and they didn't let us into the stadium until an hour after we were supposed to be in there.

So we headed form there over to the convention center and did the new fan experience stuff that they had going on. The first thing we did was check out the autograph line. Philip Dorsett of the Colts was signing and there was big line, but it was't for him it was for Jaylon Smith who signed after Dorsett so the line handlers asked who we were there to see and we said Dorsett so we got to just walk right up there and my dad and I both got sigs and we got a nice picture with him as well. Then we did the other photo ops they had there and got to get pictures holding up our favorite teams jersey at the draft podium and got a picture with the Lombardi that the Raiders will be taking him this season. We also went to the panini area and got our picture taken as if we were on a trading card and also got free packs of donruss. We checked out the NFL Shop area and everything was pretty pricey so we left there and checked to see if Jaylon Smith's line had gone down any at all...it hadn't for some reason his line was really busy I guess since he graduated from high school in indiana and went to nature dame. We waited in his line for about forty minutes and they were trying to get people through very quickly so I did't get a good picture of him.

After that we headed out to see where the coaches and Gms and combine participants were coming out and they had that area labeled with a sign there were only about 30 people in that area so I hung out there for 20 minutes or so and saw Marino walk by and tried to get Hue Jackson's attention but he said he was in a hurry to get to the interviews so he didn't stop Reggie Mckenzie also came by but he also looked to be in a hurry so I waited awhile longer and former Raider Zack Crockett was walking through so I called out his name and he came over and took a picture with me and I was satisfied for the day. I saw Ted Thompson stop and sign some autos, but that was about it while I was there. Not sure what pictures i'll be able to post tonight but I'll try and get some up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

17097590_10100114331018313_1637029477968031466_o.jpg
    Zack Crockett a little blurry but still cool for me
    zackcrockett.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast