Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats the appeal of game gear on the card?

i dont get why ppl like game gear on the card, i understand autographs. why are ppl attracted to game gear on card?????

2. Kronozio
    unless it is event used it is "game-used"

Which means that the players used it or wore it during a real game

i dont see the appeal of it, if you wanted a game jersey, just buy a whole game jersey. having an inch patch is kind of stupid.

well you better get to liking them because you cant trade without them htats all anyone looks for even if you want their base cards

just think how much a whole real game used jersey would cost you.....

it's memorobila! Just a piece, but one and the same. It's crazy to think about. They wore it. I had an ozzie newsome card that had blood one the card. I had a mike vick that was grass stained. Makes of the game. Gotta love it. But my veiw is as good as yours.

nope, i will not buy cards for the only reason that they have a jersey in it. if the card looks good then i'll buy it, but i dont care if theres a piece of cloth on it.

to each their own. I like Gu's especially when it's for the PC. They have alot of other things besides gu and autos

terrapins-if you have any extra cards with cloth on them that you dont want ill trade you for cool cards with out cloth!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast