Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any LoDuca autos or GU?

Any LoDuca autos or GU?

He's become my wife's favorite player. Figured I might as well rack up some brownie points and get new cards at the same time :)

Made a couple trades so far - At this point, would love some oddball GU, like GU bases, hats, pants, etc - or GU in Met uni
    Also would like some autos, of course.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Last edited by andrewcstein; 09-02-2006 at 12:20 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    hey man, sorry i didnt get back to you, whats bv of that miguel cabrera auto you have lmk

bravesastros, dunno BV, but I think i'm hangin onto it for now, Might move it for a reyes or beltran auto.

ReyO, I like it, I like that Wright pants card too - do you see any GU you like on my freewebs?

How about this:

Paul LoDuca (Dodgers GU)
    2004 Leaf Certified Materials white jsy #150 mirror white 155/200
    2004 Topps Bazooka Adventures grey jsy #BA-PL
    2005 Topps series 1 all star stitches white jsy #ASR-PL

Paul Loduca METS AUTO: 2006 UD First Pitch Signature Stars #SS-PL (nick on top right corner

VLAD: 2004 Playoff Honors Expos gu jrsy /250 ALL

for the Cabreara auto and the Earl Weaver auto

les, very fair offer, but I don't need the Vlad really, and I want to get a Reyes or Beltran auto for the Cabrera.

I really like that LoDuca auto - how bad is the nick?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein
    les, very fair offer, but I don't need the Vlad really, and I want to get a Reyes or Beltran auto for the Cabrera.

I really like that LoDuca auto - how bad is the nick?
    The edges are white, so it is hard to see unless you hold it at an angle....more like a bent corner, but the ard is so glossy it is hard to see. I'd give it to you for the Weaver and a game used semistar?

The loduca in mint books for $15, same as the weaver. were you saying you wanted a semistar in addition to the weaver?

ReyO, I'd like another auto for that.
    I still like your Reyes auto :)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast