Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Why are people paying for these "art cards"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHN-ELWAY-D...p2047675.l2557

Aren't there enough real cards made by Panini, Topps, Upper Deck, etc to go after that you don't have to buy handmade stuff? I mean John Elway has thousands and thousands of cards for a player collector to go after so it isn't like his player collectors are starved for new releases.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I would argue if you were looking to display them, they are a lot nicer looking than regular jersey cards that you would get for the same price. yeah, they arent original, but if you are putting them with a picture or as some sort of shadow box or collage, i can see the appeal.

I wouldnt buy them myself- but honestly, that person's design beats most of panini's official cards in appearance...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Just posted a few weeks ago I have a few of these. From that seller.

I like em because I am a collector. Not in this for money or any gain at all, other than to know I have whatever it is for my player.

Because it's there, and if I don't buy it, someone else will, and it will go into their collection, not mine.

Simple as that.

They really are pretty nice cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Pheonix Suns
    See Jumper48's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have picked up the occasional art card but never a one with a relic/patch, but think of them as the modern day Broder cards.