Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Tom Brady's missing Super Bowl jersey is valued by Houston police at $500,000

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-500-000.html
    Super Bowl hero Tom Brady's game worn jersey which went missing after his New England Patriots won the big game earlier this month is worth a cool half-million dollars, it was learned on Tuesday.

At least that is the value of the jersey as estimated by the Houston Police Department, according to the police report.

Authorities have looked through video of who was in the locker room to try to determine the identity of a potential thief.

In its preliminary report, the HPD says that theft of the jersey amounts to a first degree felony because the stolen item in this case is worth in excess of $200,000.

The police officially attached the $500,000 price tag on the jersey because that is what Brady told them the item is worth, according to TMZ.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

$500,000 ... I'm not sure it would bring that much but wouldn't be surprised if it did. Auctions can get wild ... I'd say the jersey's floor would be around $250k but that it could literally go for well above $1mil if the right bidders are involved.

I believe one of Bob Dylan's working song lyrics brought over $2mil and Brady will one day be every bit as iconic as Dylan ... at least to American investors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See Chinmonster2's Items on eBay

Adding an inflated price tag to the item right now is good tactic. It gives the stolen goods an even higher profile making it harder to sell, at least for big money. Most likely by now, whomever stole it will either toss it or unload it for pennies because it's become so hot and untouchable.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Adding an inflated price tag to the item right now is good tactic. It gives the stolen goods an even higher profile making it harder to sell, at least for big money. Most likely by now, whomever stole it will either toss it or unload it for pennies because it's become so hot and untouchable.

True ... and if Brady really wants it back, he should drop the threat of criminal charges and just offer a small reward for whoever returns it and let the looon who stole it return it and collect a little scratch ... otherwise it really could be lost forever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing and I'm pretty sure they have been gradually increasing the "value" of this thing because right after the SB I heard a number that was far lower than half a million.