Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shipping to Canada (McDavid RC Young Guns)

Good morning!

A couple quick questions.

What would you suggest for shipping to Canada?

I have a Connor McDavid Young Guns I want to list up and I want to give the right expectation for those in Canada of the shipping cost that it will be going to Canada. Any details about insurance and tracking related to Canada shipping?

Are razzes popular on this forum?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would ship with delivery confirmation. Something that valuable, I would want a signature to confirm that the buyer got their card.

I don't know what that costs in the USA to send to Canada though..... I'd guess something in the $10-$15 range, but someone else might be able to help you.

As for razzes: They are neither popular or unpopular here. They're not allowed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Without anything special, it usually takes me about 9.00-9.50 to ship a padded envelope to Canada, however I would certainly add insurance or delivery conformation for sure. The post office may have their rates for those international services on their website.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot to you all. No need to answer the razz question anymore. Great to know!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I was able to ship a 5x7 bubble mailer of a redemption card to Canada for ~$17 via registered mail with a declared value of $150 (insurance covers that declared value). It had delivery confirmation. Tell the USPS operator that it is a card with the right declared value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

On that note, what are shipping prices in general? I have been out of the selling game for so long now that I have no idea. Is a bubble mailer within Canada still a $1.80 stamp? What's the current rate of a bubble mailer to the US? It used to be "light packet" with a customs form sticker filled out...

What are US rates to Canada? I think it was $6.50ish last I knew. That was a for a small bubble mailer sent regular with no tracking.