Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prior35's Items on eBay

Complete list of goalie rc's from 13-14 to present

Anyone have any insight how to figure this out? Had some tools to help (websites) but they stopped at 12-13.

Only other option I have is to go through every card release from 13-14 till today and scroll through each one to make a master list. That isn't something I want to do

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you have a list of goalies that have RCs in each year, you could potentially search the SCF Inventory for a list of RCs for each player and build the list that way.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

If you have a list of goalies that have RCs in each year, you could potentially search the SCF Inventory for a list of RCs for each player and build the list that way.

I like this option too. SCF's Inventory is awesome.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prior35's Items on eBay

I'm just looking for a list of names, so what I'm having to do now is go through the entire 13-14 year of rc's and finding the goalies

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's tough.

You can find lots of complete lists of RCs, but when Upper Deck (for example) publishes a check list for a set - as far as I know, they do not have any attribute for position (Goalie, or otherwise).

So unless someone else has done the work... and categorized players (and cards) by position, you'd have to do it yourself.

SCF's Inventory tool is great, and I can easily bring up a list of all 2014-15 RCs:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

(took about 3 seconds to do that)

But there isn't anything about positions there.... you'd have to know who you're looking for in order to get that list. No way to filter it.