Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Base cards from #400 and up are different in hobby and retail if I remember correctly.

Ahh, so my #209 is the same Hobby or Retail. Thanks for the info!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Chicago Cubs Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @@BartenderRon47 COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Cards #401-440 were released in both Hobby and Retail versions. From #401H to #430R, these were draft pick cards. #431H to #440R are rookie cards. So, the first 30 cards, half were retail and half hobby, same as the last 10. I have in my PC, #407R (Yashin), #418R (Marian Hossa), and #421H (Havlat). If I could, I'd post some pics for you all! The only way to tell which cards come from either hobby or retail is, on the card back at the bottom, it will say either hobby or retail. There are no letters beside the card numbers.
    Always looking for Senators cards! Must be a draft pick, or the card is identifiable as a Senators card before I want it!
    Until further notice, I ship on Mondays. Only day off, so only chance to get to the Post Office.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12