Thread: Questionable Card??

Questionable Card??

I saw this Stefan LeFors SP Authentic card on eBay and something just doesn't seem right about it? Isn't the patch on it look alot like an old 2004 Pro Bowl patch. If it is, then why would there be a rookie wh has yet to play a regular season game have a pro bowl patch? I may be completely wrong. What do you all think? Is this legit or a scam?

http://cgi.ebay.com/05-SP-AUTHENTIC-...QQcmdZViewItem

It is definitely a Pro Bowl patch. I believe SP Authentic cards are incredibly easy to doctor b/c like 75% of the auctions that Upper Deck had eBay end early were all from some sort of SPA set. Also the 2001 set had a lot of problems b/c at one point there were 3 Vick NFL logos on eBay at the same time back in 2001 and all were ended early. I also saw multiple NFL logo patches of Reggie Wayne, Koren Robinson, Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson, again all of which were ended early by eBay. Thats just what I have observed. I have sent questions to a few sellers w/ suspicious looking patch cards and found that 99% of the time they don't respond....wonder why??

I checked some of his other cards. Probably all fake imo. He states these crazy "7 Colors" when there are truly only 5 colors in the fake patch. That one Lefors patch has gotta be fake. It is a pro bowl patch. There is no way he made the pro bowl before ever playing. As a matter of fact, he has never made the pro bowl to this day. Very disturbing stuff.

Saw another discussion on the same card, its is a Pro Bowl Patch, and the general consensus was that it was altered.