Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    just got back from flea markett mini mojo!!!!

    hey i just got back from the flea markett and hear are some of the good all are for sale or trade. Also there is scans available on my photo buckett of the nice cards.

    chris

    all are from 2006 Threads:

    Century Stars Tom Brady #cs-15

    Jim Plunckett Gridiron Kings #CGK-25 3/10

    Peyton Manning century Stars #CS-12

    Darell Jackson #81 22/50

    Shaun Alexander Gridiron Kings #PGK-48


    these are all RC:

    Cedric Griffin #210 105/999

    Brodrick Bunkley #188 92/999

    Anthony Fasano #166 156/250



    Now for the mini Mojo:


    Matt Leinart Gridiron Kings #CGK-20

    santonio holmes/ Brandon Marshall/ Demetrius Williams Triple Rookie Collection gu jsy #RCTM-6 465/500

    Derrick Ross Auto RC #266 817/999

    Deangelo Williams Rookie Collection Patch #RCM-27 22/25!!!!!


    Also picked these up:


    2005 Reflections Chris Brown signature reflections #SR-CB

    2004 upperdeck etchings gu bat Alex Rodriguez #BE-AR

    2004 fleer platinum game worn Patch Jose Reyes #NPN/JR 507/510

    05-06 Topps prestine uncommon personl endorsements Sean May # PEU-SMA 48/125


    all scans will be up on my photo buckett shorlty thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Chris- wtg on the GU/Autos!!!! I could use the DeAngelo Williams /25 and the Fasano RC, LMK on those....tough game last night, but check my betting thread, I will bet vs. either of those or put up the Rivers from yesterday...I'd bet an auto vs. the Williams if that helps at all, anyway, nice job

  3. #3
    If this is for trade i would like a shot at it

    2004 fleer platinum game worn Patch Jose Reyes #NPN/JR 507/510

    Please check my site

    Thanks

  4. #4
    all pics are updated on my buckett i love the williams verry nice looking card
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sense6
    If this is for trade i would like a shot at it

    2004 fleer platinum game worn Patch Jose Reyes #NPN/JR 507/510

    Please check my site

    Thanks

    Sorry i didnt see anything that i could use thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dpono22
    Chris- wtg on the GU/Autos!!!! I could use the DeAngelo Williams /25 and the Fasano RC, LMK on those....tough game last night, but check my betting thread, I will bet vs. either of those or put up the Rivers from yesterday...I'd bet an auto vs. the Williams if that helps at all, anyway, nice job

    dpono you have any idea what the bv might be on the williams? Just wondering thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  7. #7

  8. #8
    hey Chris, I have no idea on bv, hate to say check ebay but thats the trend until its in a beckett

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dpono22
    hey Chris, I have no idea on bv, hate to say check ebay but thats the trend until its in a beckett


    i can not find any on ebay that are numbered to 25 they are all numbered to 500 and starting at $9.99 so i am not sure what kind ov value to put on it thanks

    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

    Flickr

    Hidden Content

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •