Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PC Auto Sell List With Prices! SPA, Gordon, and Barbosa!

2005-06 SP Authentic Nate Robinson /1299 $15 DLVD
    2005-06 SP Authentic Deron Williams /1299 $17 DLVD
    2005-06 SP Authentic Joey Graham /1299 $8 DLVD

2002-03 Sp Authentic Signatures Juan Dixon $6 DLVD

Gordon sold, Barbosa's removed, prices lowered.
    Last edited by cardboardmoney; 09-07-2006 at 07:06 PM.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    would you trade the spa barbosa? if so, check my site.

need the gordon.. but dont have cash atm.. will you trade?

I would kill to have that Krstic Exquisite Auto, but I know that it's not on the same level as the cards that I have for trade. Im really just looking to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by pure_basketball
    need the gordon.. but dont have cash atm.. will you trade?
    Are these ft? I'm mostly just trying to sell, do you know when you will have some cash to spend?

05-06 sp authentic SOTT all stars tracy mcgrady auto
    05-06 sp authentic sott all stars kevin garnett auto

the tmac is available.. garnett is gone.. my freewebs site is not updated atm.. but take a look at my bucket.. dont know yet when about the cash coz i just bought a box of finest that ill be getting this coming tuesday..

i can do the tmac auto.. and another $30 card of your choice.. that $10 in your favor.. really need the gordon.. lmk

Do you accept paypal? If so will you take the $18 I have in my account for the Gordon auto? lmk

Quote Originally Posted by rwtbird97
    Do you accept paypal? If so will you take the $18 I have in my account for the Gordon auto? lmk
    hey leave the gordon auto alone! lol.. you already have that exact same card heading your way..

rwt- I accept paypal, but I would really like to get the prices I listed for these cards. I can give up pc and lose money in the same deal.

pure basketball- Is there any chance I can add $70 of Gordon's to get the Paul?

Purebasketball-Oh that's right! Well it doesn't hurt to have two of them. Also what are you doing with MY PAUL?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast