Hate to sell this, but need money for Gas 03 Rex Grossman Donruss Elite AUTO #/125

It is a 2003 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Rex Grossman Rookie AUTO #'d 16/125.
    There are a couple of crappy scans on my link below. I will listen to offers or the first $40 gets it delivered to your door. It is number 109 in the set. It currently books for $80, it used to be $60 but it jumped up $20 in one month just because he got back on the field. I'd love to keep it but I also have his 2003 Finest Rc auto and need some money to insure that I make it to school next week. I live an hour away from Northern Illinois University (which plays #1 ranked Ohio State in a couple of hours on ABC). Watch for "Garrett Wolfe, he is fast, and the nations leading returning rusher from last year. LMK, I also have some PS2 games and movies listed on here somewhere.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Quote Originally Posted by 9nick0
    It is a 2003 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Rex Grossman Rookie AUTO #'d 16/125.
    There are a couple of crappy scans on my link below. I will listen to offers or the first $40 gets it delivered to your door. It is number 109 in the set. It currently books for $80, it used to be $60 but it jumped up $20 in one month just because he got back on the field. I'd love to keep it but I also have his 2003 Finest Rc auto and need some money to insure that I make it to school next week. I live an hour away from Northern Illinois University (which plays #1 ranked Ohio State in a couple of hours on ABC). Watch for "Garrett Wolfe, he is fast, and the nations leading returning rusher from last year. LMK, I also have some PS2 games and movies listed on here somewhere.
    card has been at $80 since atleast march....FYI

Last year it jumped up buddy, go back a little further

not sure how price jumps from a year ago are relevant, but thanks for the info.....take care

don't you have something better to do?? seriously?? He was injured, he stepped on the field, it jumped $20, he did nothing. He still hasnt done anything. But he's healthy, and if he has a half decent start to this season it will jump again, mark my words. If you are not interested, then thats all you have to say. Go do something, get out of the house, go play some football in the back yard, get a girlfriend, go to school, do whatever, but stay off my thread if you don't like whats in it.

i was gonna make an offer on your card, then i did some research on your listing!! saying that a card went up $20, i assume that was recently, NOT A FREAKIN YEAR AGO!!! dont need you tell me what to do buddy!! i own my own business, i got myself a beautiful girlfriend, a nice house, an awesome dog.....and spent the last 12 hours with the 3 of them watching the ball games!! fact of the matter is, you were misleading in your description!!

yes, now i will stay out of this thread (can put me on your ignore list if you dont like hearing the truth)

Nick- just a friendly word... monkey is one of the best traders on here, so it's not really a good idea to alienate good traders. I am sure your point is valid, but he really didn't get in your grille. Just friendly advice... best of luck.
    thanks
    Bill

"not sure how price jumps from a year ago are relevant, but thanks for the info.....take care"

This is uncalled for, not to be rude to him or to you because you like him, but I could care less for crap like this. If you are not interested, just say you arent interested. If you think that I am goofy for putting something like that in my description then don't post here, why take the time to write the above quote out. It seems pointless to me. Its there, I wrote it because I wanted it there, if you are not interested then great.

Now, this is a trading post, not the Donahue show, please PM with anything else you might have on this matter.

rex grossman cards=toilet paper in under a year..sell it while you can!