Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF fantasy football trash talk thread

Feel free to fight it out for second place here everybody... There are so many killer trophys Im going to order for myself being SCF #1 fantasy guy.

Jay

Jay, I'll send you a case of Kleenex, you can clean your 2nd place trophy with them after you blow your nose!!!! LOL- looks to be a fun season

Jay, I gave you a break last year because I wasn't in the league. I am going to take what is rightfully mine.

We had some friendly chats about FF John but in the back of my mind I always asked what the hell is that guy thinking.. Until you can prove me wrong, I wont be shutting my trap anytime soon. DD

Jay

ill be the first to admit i had a bad draft.....AND WILL STILL BEAT YOU JAY!! sundays are gonna be rough for you being a pack fan and a fantasy owner of a weak team!! charles rogers and najeh davenport (hehehe) would be upgrades for you!!

Good luck all!

Those are the last things I say in this thread that will be complimentary to anyone. lol

no need for trash talk; I'll let my team do all the smackin'...
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

Hey Jay, check out the defence scoring, are pts 18 through 21 missing or is that zero pts or something? I thought they should all be listed

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/l...leagueId=14729

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast