Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sk1222's Items on eBay

1993 Coliseum Video Collectors Cards, uncut panels and singles Wrestlemania

Bought a collection and received a bunch of these. They were issued in 1993 and cover wrestlemanias 1-9. There are 6 different 3 card panels. I have a few complete sets, a bunch of different 3 card panels, and some singles. Willing to trade for football and baseball stuff or some wrestling event used cards or sell for any reasonable offer. The few on eBay range from reasonable to ridiculous in price. Not sure how COMC ever sells cards at the prices they want. Anyway, let me know if you can use any.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres
    See jeffreythom's Items on eBay

I would be interested in a set. Don't have much in the way of football except for a triple thread card of Emmitt Smith/Ahman Green/Ricky Williams 3/25 from Crown Royale. Also have a Magnificent Materials 195/199 of Brad Keselowski from a Nascar set.....