Baby on it's way, selling my entire collection of sports cards off

Good evening, i am selling all my cards off i only have a few pictured right now i have many more valuable ones i would love to sell these off as one big bulk. I have 4 large boxes of cards with zero base cards. Majority are either serial numbered, authentic jerseys, etc pieces, auto'd, rookies. So this is good for a collector that can either collect or go through it and make money. I just need to get out of the hobby as i have a child on his way and could use the money. I can gladly communicate through email as well and send photos of the boxes and try to go through as much as i can. I collected from only higher end products.

foxx.JPGIMG_2191.jpgwhitey.JPGdavid.JPGIMG_2192.jpgIMG_2193.jpgIMG_2194.jpgIMG_2195.jpgIMG_2196.jpgIMG_2197.jpgIMG_2198.jpgwiggins.JPGtape2tape.JPGryan.JPG

2. Packrip
    i'll take a price on the ryan and correa patch autos
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Carlos Correa & Jose Altuve & Lebron James, Russell Westbrook, & James Harden
    Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown & J. J. Watt
    & Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane

phtotbucket --> Hidden Content

What sort of vintage baseball and hockey do you have? Please PM me!

Ed
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

Please pm me a price on the David Robinson, stamkos yg and jeter sp thanks

Please PM me a price on the Ryan if it is still available. thanks

Please PM me a price on the Richardson/Robinson/Matthews Triple Patch listed above. Thanks! Bri
    Wantlist...
    -2012-present Bowman Chrome first year baseball stuff.
    -Football Semistar-Star Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Platinum RCs and Refractors
    -Always interested in buying via Paypal lots of stuff I collect or star refractor lots in baseball and football.

I'm looking for some vintage cards from the 70s back----And of some more or less star players autos in baseball and football---message me with what you have

jeter sp
    robinson au
    mantle exhibit

PM sent
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!