Thumbs down Kids should avoid epack site & so will I.

Even though I've met some nice people through epack trades, some particularly nasty people on the trade/chat board have created an overlty unfriendly atmosphere. Admin did not seem to be able to effectively respond to a specific complaint, so I'm simply going to avoid using the site from now on.

Insults and bullying seems to have become commonplace there. It was an eye-opening experience for a kid to see that bullying isn't just limited to schools. Some of those schoolyard bullies grow up to become adult bullies that don't discriminate by age on who they go after. And they especially like non/under-monitored websites. At least in this case it's easy enough to avoid. So I can thank Upper Deck for that.
    Publication - Hidden Content
    PB Traders - Hidden Content
    PB pc - Hidden Content

OK, I've cooled off. TBH I flipped because it was just the last straw of several things about epack that I personally do not like. It gave me the motivation to get away from online trading and return to what works best for me.

It's a fine site for most people.

I met a really decent guy on epack that's taking my base cards. I don't think he wants to "go public", but I'll leave his username here if he's comfortable with a few SCF members looking to trade with him.
    Publication - Hidden Content
    PB Traders - Hidden Content
    PB pc - Hidden Content

I haven't had that issue. I enjoy the epack, b/c of the free packs. (lets me build without spending alot). Everyone I've dealt with is either really nice, or neutral.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Good luck with trading physical cards. :)

-Dave
    epack UN: Soldan
    -Dave
    "We could have won every year if the breaks had gone right." - Pee Wee Reese
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hey Fleemur12 ! did you sign our petition for e-packs overpriced shipping fees?
    Collecting Jaden Schwartz RC's / Inserts / Parallels from 2012-13:
    Hidden Content Collecting Scott Laughton RC's / Autos / Patches from 2013-14:
    Hidden Content