Opened some 2005 Gridiron Gear... DOUBLE MOJO!!!

Opened some loose packs of 2005 Gridiron Gear at the card shop today, looking for the stuff I need for my set; didn't pull anything for my set, but I did hit not one but TWO awesome patches! Check 'em out:

Fran Tarkenton 2-color name plate patch #12/22!

Duce Staley auto, 2-color Eagles logo patch & 3-color Steelers patch #2/5!!!

According to Beckett, there's only 7 of those autographed dual logo cards in the world - one Corey Dillon, one Julius Jones, and five Duces; not too shabby! I'm probably going to go to the 'Bay with both of them, but if anyone wants to make me an offer first, feel free!

(P.S. It'd probably have to be a $$$ offer; the only stuff I'm looking for in trade right now is '05 Gridiron Gears I need for my set - see my other thread)

What gear do you need? I do like the duce because of the patch. Let me know.

A whole mess of stuff... I'm mainly looking for multi-color patches from the base set, and rookie Platinum parallels (#'d /25), but I'm also looking for a few autos and jerseys, listed in my thread here:

My 2005 Gridiron Gear needs

Sorry, I just bought a Matt Jones patch a couple of days ago. I still need a mess of vets, but the only rookie multi-color patches I still need are:

• Alex Smith (QB) - 3-color or better only
    • Braylon Edwards
    • Adam Jones
    • Troy Williamson
    • Mark Clayton
    • Jason Campbell
    • Roddy White
    • Reggie Brown
    • Terrence Murphy
    • Kyle Orton
    • Ciatrick Fason