Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2016 National Treasures NT Football Cards discussion

Released last Wednesday, the 2016 NT Football card cases are being torn open around the clock. Are you watching online breaks?

I took part in an online team case break and selected my favorite team: Oakland...or Vegas. Obviously Cowboys Eagles and Rams dominate the bidding. I got the Raiders for "next to nothing".

Pulled for me in those 4 boxes:

Colossal Materials Pro Bowl NFL Shield 1/1 Amari Copper. One of thirty players to have this card, it's even rarer yet due to the Gold Shield (Team Rice).

Rookie Autograph Laundry Tag Nike Swoosh 1/1 Conner Cook

Dual Relic /99 DeAndre Washington

Is it against the rules to post a YouTube link on this forum? If acceptable I'll do so.

I'm wondering what the market is (going to be) on these cards as well as on the product as a whole.

Case Price $3000??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

WOW! As a Raiders fan I'm super jealous. Nice hits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the link to the pull. Check out minutes 3:00, 8:50, and 15:50.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it against the rules to post a YouTube link on this forum? If acceptable I'll do so.

As long as the Youtube videos don't have graphic content or swearing they are allowed to be posted here. Also amazing pulls! Congrats
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/