Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Update from Scott - March 26, 2017

Members -

I want to provide a few quick updates on what I have going on with SCF and other items.

1) I will be on the road for the better part of the next 3 weeks. I am in Cincinnati this week for work, next week I'll be attending the Industry Summit in Las Vegas and the following week, I'll be in Jacksonville, Fl until the day before Easter. I will be around after 7pm most nights this week.

2) I am working with Luc in automating the process of Reward Points for completed traders. I know this is owed and not forgotten.

3) If you are a football collector (or love contests), I will be posting the 2017 SCF Full Season Football Contest by Thursday night. This is going to be include a series of contests with the overall winner receiving a Gale Sayers Autographed Jersey! The first contest will be around the NFL Draft and will open up this week as well!

Lastly, I am going to be working on several side projects in addition to SCF in order to make sure that SCF has extra funds to cover development and enhancements going forward. If you are interested in helping SCF, you can become a VIP member for $25/year. Also, you can help SCF by searching for eBay items from SCF. SCF will also be making advertising your business easier at rates as low as .83 cents a day (VIP's would not see any ads on the forums).

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@scottkoz20 I only live 2 hours from Jacksonville bud. Was just in a Jacksonville a few weeks ago for a Wounder Warrior Photography class.