Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Anyone out there look for BULK RCs

I have about 13 monster boxes full of RCs that I'm looking to move in bulk. There are baseball, basketball, and football, although football and basketball are the majority. There are about 36,000 total, but am looking to sell any amount that at least 1,000 or so.

I know they are bulk so I don't expect to get too much for them. I will sell them by sport if you are just interested in a specific one. I'd also make sure the lots are well mixed and you won't receive all of one player and such.

I'm looking to get about 3˘ per card. There will be some semistars sprinkled throughout, but they will mainly be commons. Although in some years commons RCs list fairly decent. They span quite a fews years although the basketball go back around 92-93 and the baseball and football go back into the late 80's. They are all true RCs and are in nrmint to mint condition.

I know this is fairly vague as far as my description but these are basically anything RC that I have pulled from commons boxes that I have sorted.

If this interests you at all just let me know and we can discuss. I've sold a few of these lots to a fellow SCF memeber as well.

thanks,
    mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Uncleslick18's Items on eBay

are any of them college cards??? like presspass and that, or just nba cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey uncleslick,
    There aren't any college cards in either of the sports. They are all pro cards. Not sure if you are looking for college stuff, but if so I wouldn't have any in these.

thanks,
    mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Uncleslick18's Items on eBay

no, i needed all pro basketball,

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok. well these would all be pro stuff.

Let me know what you are looking for and we can go from there. Maybe shoot me a PM or something. I look forward to workin something out with you.

mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

star cards would you be interested in trade your deron williams auto lmk thanks

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

OGLESBYC.
    do you mean the deron in my ebay store? The sweet Spot Auto?

I typically don't trade, but what do you have that is in the same BV as the deron?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards
    OGLESBYC.
    do you mean the deron in my ebay store? The sweet Spot Auto?

I typically don't trade, but what do you have that is in the same BV as the deron?

yes that is the one you i have a sebastian telfair sweet spot auto for trade in interested in that lmk thanks

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

nah, I think williams a more upside this season than telfair.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Star_Cards - Whats the word on you buying Star card lots, you still do that? Do you plan on posting soon looking for more? Ive sent you a few batches now, and have always set aside the guys I think may be on your lists... I have a box building up for you as we speak... Let me know where your at there, if you need any or if Im to wait or what? THANKS TAKE CARE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast