Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country

no scanner......but i will send first..........if you don/t like the deal............you can keep the cards...........but you have to be honest............randy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

no scanner......but i will send first..........if you don/t like the deal............you can keep the cards...........but you have to be honest............randy

Are those the only cards you have? Can you take pics of them via your phone?

BANNED

Country

no.........i/m totally teck stupid.........if you don/t like the deal that/s okay too..........64 kaline/s are a dime a dozen on ebay...........if i really wanted one that bad i/d just buy one............far fewer 70/s opc ryan/s...........good luck.........randy ,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

no.........i/m totally teck stupid.........if you don/t like the deal that/s okay too..........64 kaline/s are a dime a dozen on ebay...........if i really wanted one that bad i/d just buy one............far fewer 70/s opc ryan/s...........good luck.........randy ,

Whoah...never said I didn't like the deal...just wanted to see if you had pics of it.

ok...Ill take the Ryan OPC for the 64 kaline

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still available.....Minus the '64 Topps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12