Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Will be back again this year, but I'm hoping that the VIP autograph names that are yet TBA are a little stronger before I buy into the VIP package again... Gary Beban again? Really? Pat Zachry? I hoping the next few are a little more enticing.[/URL]

I can understand not wanting guys you already got autographs from before. As far as quality goes you cannot expect much from the VIP bag when your getting free cards, entry into the show that like $20 a day, then parking pass, plus the vips autos it quite a bargain imo.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

38th National eNews-WHOVA Social Media App for 38th National

Use the WHOVA Social Media App to Make Your 38th National Experience Even Better!
    The National Sports Collectors Convention, Inc. is pleased once again to offer attendees (and would be attendees) a new mobile app which should make the National experience even better. The free online app has detailed information including a schedule of events, an exhibitor list, the autograph schedule, parking information, travel information and more.

You can download the free official Whova app for this event by clicking here and selecting your mobile platform. If you already have the Whova app on your mobile device, search for the 38th National Sports Collectors Convention under "Events" in the app.

Some of the benefits include:

Plan whom to meet at the event ahead of time by browsing opted-in attendee profiles in advance
    Send in-app messages and exchange digital business cards and other contact info.
    Receive update notifications from the National
    Access agenda, autograph schedule, directions, attendees list, floor plan, parking directions and more.
    Following your download, sign up on Whova using your email address or your social media accounts. Search for the 38th National Sports Collectors Convention in events. You can find a bunch of interesting information by clicking on the "Logistics" icon. That's all you need to do!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Due to that conflict will be rooming with Mark and seeing what out there in the evening as far as eating etc.
    DON

I'm taking my 5 y/o daughter Saturday morning (she's going to look for a Todd Frazier card) and then after lunch I'll head back myself. Let me know if you need food recommendations.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Will be back again this year, but I'm hoping that the VIP autograph names that are yet TBA are a little stronger before I buy into the VIP package again... Gary Beban again? Really? Pat Zachry? I hoping the next few are a little more enticing.

I agree 100%. The VIP package is not cheap, and it would be nice to see different names, or players that had good careers. I understand ROY players, but when the best thing you can say about a player is that he made one all-star game, such as Steve Trachsel, Ron LeFlore, or is best known for wife-swapping (Fritz Peterson), I'm not too excited.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

will be attending for 2 or 3 days. looking for a few cards but one in particular. 2008 andre caldwell leatherheads auto. need it to finish the set. will be checking out the scf table.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm taking my 5 y/o daughter Saturday morning (she's going to look for a Todd Frazier card) and then after lunch I'll head back myself. Let me know if you need food recommendations.

@sparty07

Feel free to drop a place or two.

will be attending for 2 or 3 days. looking for a few cards but one in particular. 2008 andre caldwell leatherheads auto. need it to finish the set. will be checking out the scf table.

@slash711

See you at the SCF booth.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 05-21-2017 at 07:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

How far are you willing to go? I.e. will you be driving or walking from the hotel to nearby spots?
    @sparty07

Feel free to drop a place or two.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How far are you willing to go? I.e. will you be driving or walking from the hotel to nearby spots?

I will be walking from my hotel to the show. Will have a car so we can travel. Just know I hate the chicago driving lifestyle lol. Usually I have a buddy pick me up to go out to a place or two for a nice place to eat. LMK hear your suggestions.
    @sparty07

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hit 10k followers last night. Let's do a giveaway. Follow and RT for a chance at a VIP pass to this years National #NSCC17 #chicago
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/NSCC17?src=hash

Nothing like a free VIP PASS.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[B][U]CASE BREAKERS PAVILION AT THE 38TH NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION!/U][/Bhis year’s Case Break Pavilion will feature Athletes, YouTube and Twitch Personalities, and exciting Mike Berkus Main Stage events plus Giveaways, Free Breaks, New Product Previews and more!!!

Panini, Topps, Upper-Deck, Tri-Star and other manufacturers will be doing free group breaks on stage - with spots in the breaks being given out on social media, live to attendees, and also by the individual case break operations.

The Mike Berkus Main Stage, will be host to many exciting case breaks throughout the entire show. The event will be broadcast to live video streams and social media to thousands of households around the country.
    Follow @Rippingwax on Twitter to stay up to date on the latest Case Break Pavilion announcements and giveaways.
    Want To Be A Case Breaker in the Pavilion?
    Breaker Benefits:
    1)Full plug and play booths including hard wired high speed internet, electricity,tables and chairs
    2) All Case Breakers will have access to the GTS Case Breaker Lounge for refreshments, relaxation, and more.
    3) All Case Breakers will be invited to the exclusive National Case Breaker Party hosted by Southern Hobby. The party will be located at the Kings Event Center on Friday July 28th and will feature food, fun and refreshments.
    4) There will be thousands of customers in the Pavilion looking to buy spots in breaks

For more information please contact Ethan Sundilson at:(714)376™-4369 or email at [email protected]

GTS Again Supporting Retailers and Breakers throughout The National Sports Collectors Convention

With the 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention rapidly approaching, GTS Distribution is proud to confirm that it is supporting all its retailers and all breakers participating in this year’s convention. GTS will have a lounge area set up for retailers and breakers to rest and refresh away from the main floor and breaker pavilion. The lounge will be open throughout the event, and will have refreshments and snacks available.
    Additionally, GTS will be offering product services, including product shipping to and from the event, show specials and other unique opportunities, including a first-hand look at some exciting upcoming toy line opportunities. “It’s really important for us to support the shops and breakers at the biggest show of the year,” said Mike Blumenson, Category Manager. “Our goal is to do anything we can to support our partners to make it a successful event for them, and hopefully the lounge area is a quiet space to take a break during the show.”

Southern Hobby Hosting This Year’s Breakers Event at The National Sports Collectors Convention
    Southern Hobby is honored to host this year’s Breakers Event at The National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago. Brad Wagoner stated last year was our first year to host the Breakers Party in Atlantic City and this year’s event in Chicago is sure to be extra special!

We consider it a privilege to host what we feel is a key part of this industry event. While we get the privilege of hosting we know that the Sports Card success we are all experiencing is a result of the work and passion by industry manufacturing partners and customers providing hobby enthusiast breaking excitement! We are excited to announce that this year in Chicago we have some great plans and we are calling this a Breaker Event. Plans are for real breaker excitement for online and brick and mortar venues!

This year’s event is being held at Kings Event center in Rosemont IL just walking distance from the convention center. Food, fun and refreshment are just part of the plans as the real excitement is in the products we and our customers and their customers enjoy from industry partners! We plan for product excitement to be a big part of this year’s event with some unique preview products being opened and breaks occurring at the event. There are plans for some unique business opportunities and prizes for folks that RSVP by a certain date and attend the event. There will be more details provided as we work through plans with our partners.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast