Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Lmk how much space you want and if your willing to put down a deposit to hold your spot.
    @JFried1029

Don

Don- I am not looking for a lot of space- maybe one display wide like the other time. Yes, I would put down a deposit whenever you need it.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Enjoy yourselves at the National Cards Collector Convention in the Windy city!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Enjoy yourselves at the National Cards Collector Convention in the Windy city!

Will do for sure.. It cardboard heaven to say the least.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Sneaky Peak night is finally here yeah!!!!! I have looking forward to this day & seeing @doniceage since we last saw the other in C'land anyway I have a 4hr drive to the hotel then as Loqtus says cards cards cards gotta get some cards lol see ya'll in Chicago soon remember to find me I'll be there in The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY football jersey wearing a black Woody Hayes hat.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 07-26-2017 at 07:05 AM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Everyone here that is at or going to the show, have a great time as I am sure you will.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Sitting in my hotel room after being on the feet walking around the National today w/my girlfriend she was happy to see all the excitement that the National brings to the collectors she mainly got in lines for the autographs had a blast getting them. As for me I'll do more of my shopping the next 2 days but picked up 3 inserts I needed but stopped by the Upper Deck booth that was having an raffle give away & the girlfriend twisted my arm & said let's give it a try well.....I was hesitant about it at 1st but near the end of the raffle my #'d ticket was called & I won a '16/'17 Black Diamond Signature Rookie Materials card of Ivan Provorov #'d 51/99 not bad for the first day. Anyways I will be wearing tomorrow my Black SCF shirt looking forward to meeting some more members from SCF so if you see me stop me & say hello. Till tomorrow I'm going to get my dinner now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sounds like Day 1 was a blast and more to come!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well day 2 at the National was again fun-filled in getting some of the want list items. As for day 3's attire I'll be wearing a Red Nashville Sounds Polo Shirt.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In the game used hockey has released and folks have been busting it big time. A former SCF member on here huskiebowler I believe pulled these beauties.

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

Thanks for letting me take a few pictures of these beauties.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    I didn't report after day 3 cause I had a long ride back home to Michigan w/loqtus & got back early hours of the morning to unload the goodies from day 3. Well it was eventful of a trip as usual I knocked out my 1972 Topps set as well some others which I got for little $$$$ & I ain't gonna complain about that. Anyways I am heading to a shop in northern Michigan today for to do a buy out hopefully fingers crossed for that. Also I think @doniceage deserves applause for finally yes!!!! finally figured out to show pictures without me having to stand on my head to view them lol but seriously Don it was again a great pleasure seeing you & having you meet my girlfriend I hope that people who are in the friends can convince me to go to C'Land next year despite the fact I am not a huge fan of the city but thanks for reading everyone. I'm off to the shop.

In the game used hockey has released and folks have been busting it big time. A former SCF member on here huskiebowler I believe pulled these beauties.

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

Thanks for letting me take a few pictures of these beauties.

Don

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast