Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

National sports collector convention chicago 2017 - The More The Merrier

just figured I post this to see who will be going with a few questions.

Are you going for 1 days or 4 days?

What your purpose in attending (auto guest, bust some cases, meet certain friends, see a certain dealer, etc)?

What the best pick up you ever had?

Just figure I throw that out there and if your going would any of you come stop by and see SCF. If your going will give ya specific table numbers when I find out more as the date get closer.

If you will be attending let me know and I will create a list of us so we can keep in contact via pm's as the day approaches. Always nice to meet members from the SCF Community.

p.s. If anyone wants to share a room let me know.

Also, if you ever like to set up in the future lmk as we need to know who will be setting up so we can obtain enough space for all members interested in trying to sell some cards. It is very affordable if you get in with a group of people.

Here a link to the 38th National Sports Collecotr Convention:

Here the autograph lineup for the Nationals:

Member thinking about going:
    jfried1029; bseballcommish75; papaperk; turdferguson; troutfran618; packrip.com; jcharles66; postman; wsoxfan; djauwerda; sparty07; arfmax; slash711;

Members setting up
    Doniceage; Markshew; PatsfanVT;

SCF BOOTH NUMBER 1166
    Show layout (MAP):http://104.198.58.122/wp-content/upl...-NSCC-2017.pdf
    Last edited by doniceage; 07-20-2017 at 02:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

As usual, I will be there, but I do not know for how many days.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    I'll be there w/my girlfriend & will be there the first 2 1/2 days & I'm looking forward to finding more things this time around & hopefully I will run into more SCFers again & as usual in the past I'll keep tabs on what's going on with my adventure at the National as well inside information on things. Plus I'll be keeping Doniceage from going crazy wait....I guess that already happened lol just teasing Don look forward in seeing you again & hopefully you'll have something from my page this year.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As usual, I will be there, but I do not know for how many days.

Well a day or two is better than not attending. Too many gooodies as always!

Greetings:
    I'll be there w/my girlfriend & will be there the first 2 1/2 days & I'm looking forward to finding more things this time around & hopefully I will run into more SCFers again & as usual in the past I'll keep tabs on what's going on with my adventure at the National as well inside information on things. Plus I'll be keeping Doniceage from going crazy wait....I guess that already happened lol just teasing Don look forward in seeing you again & hopefully you'll have something from my page this year.

Sure you will run into plenty of SCF'ers. See you there and hopefully your g/f enjoys the show as half as much as you.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

38th National eNews - Tickets Now Available for Chicago!

http://nsccshow.com

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Don you'll have to convince my girlfriend that someone like you çan be maintain a great guy as well understand why the lure to the attend the National almost every year as well why collectors attend the show as well & why its rare to see someone like me attend this event finally with a great girl for supporting my hobby of collecting cards & other stuff. Believe me Loqtus & I both are trying to tell her why we like attending the National despite since its in Chicago again(we been there numerous times for the National but she'll be attending her 1st ever National) the other places as well. Plus I hope other SCFers can tell her as well if they run into us together at the show. So any of the G-Kids coming Don other than your adopted 1 in Loqtus lol & @Troutfan hopefully I know you & dad are not far away either looking forward to seeing you both again as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Don you'll have to convince my girlfriend that someone like you çan be maintain a great guy as well understand why the lure to the attend the National almost every year as well why collectors attend the show as well & why its rare to see someone like me attend this event finally with a great girl for supporting my hobby of collecting cards & other stuff. Believe me Loqtus & I both are trying to tell her why we like attending the National despite since its in Chicago again(we been there numerous times for the National but she'll be attending her 1st ever National) the other places as well. Plus I hope other SCFers can tell her as well if they run into us together at the show. So any of the G-Kids coming Don other than your adopted 1 in Loqtus lol & @Troutfan hopefully I know you & dad are not far away either looking forward to seeing you both again as well.

Will talk to her and get her take on it. Look like I talked a member and his wife to set up next year we shall see on that front. So there are girls as well. I think one of the guys setting up is bringing his better half as well so it look like a few will be having the ladies with them. I am flying solo this year as the NSCC changed the dates to fall on the grandson baseball tournament in Florida. Was planning on bringing the grandkids again as they had a blast two years ago shopping and eating in the nightlife of Chicago. Due to that conflict will be rooming with Mark and seeing what out there in the evening as far as eating etc.
    @ponyboy
    Evan you going to pick us up for dinner one day?

As for trout fan I am sure he will be showing up with his dad Rick @TurdFerguson

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be doing the one day drive-in, drive-out on Saturday. Only a 3 hr drive from home. Really looking forward to it! Definitely stopping by the SCF booth.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be doing the one day drive-in, drive-out on Saturday. Only a 3 hr drive from home. Really looking forward to it! Definitely stopping by the SCF booth.

Cannot get much better than a 3 hour drive for the best cardshow in the U.S. See you there.

Don

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast