Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    UCLA Bruins Los Angeles Lakers Anaheim Angels

coming in on Thursday - will stop by and yank your chain Don. Bob

PS - Zach [bdrr] will be there too, not quite sure where he is setting up, I'm sure he'll stop by. He's getting in on Weds.
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. for a bubble mailer. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Looks like I will not make it to this year's show after all. That makes two years in a row
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

coming in on Thursday - will stop by and yank your chain Don. Bob

PS - Zach [bdrr] will be there too, not quite sure where he is setting up, I'm sure he'll stop by. He's getting in on Weds.

Bob,
    I assume he will be setting up with Justin or the guys from the other basketball trading boards that he usually sets up. He set up with the later last year but Justin a friend of his who has set or us with him for the last 4 or 5 years has got a booth so that might be a option. We shall see and I am sure Zach has picked up some goodies for sure.

Look forward to seeing you once again. Always nice to chat with folks from the boards.

Looks like I will not make it to this year's show after all. That makes two years in a row

Wow your starting to not make the Nationals. Hope this does not become a trend James.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Wow your starting to not make the Nationals. Hope this does not become a trend James.

D
    O
    N

Don- I am afraid it already has become a trend. But I do want in on the table for next year for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Looking forward to being there tomorrow I'll be there in my The Ohio State Football Jersey w/my girlfriend introducing her to @doniceage & the others that will be at the SCF booth Loqtus still has Duguay cards for people who want his autograph just let us know if you need a card.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

HI this is LoQtus,
    I'll be in my black SCF t-shirt with my handle on the back. I've got about 15 79-80 Duguay for everyone. All I ask in return is for someone get my 79 Ron Leflore signed on sunday. I'll turn it in to Don at the booth. Thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

HI this is LoQtus,
    I'll be in my black SCF t-shirt with my handle on the back. I've got about 15 79-80 Duguay for everyone. All I ask in return is for someone get my 79 Ron Leflore signed on sunday. I'll turn it in to Don at the booth. Thanks guys!

glad to see you will be attending. Set it up with someone and I will gladly handle giving the Leflore you want signed.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Looking forward to being there tomorrow I'll be there in my The Ohio State Football Jersey w/my girlfriend introducing her to @doniceage & the others that will be at the SCF booth Loqtus still has Duguay cards for people who want his autograph just let us know if you need a card.

See ya there bud. Be safe!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don- I am afraid it already has become a trend. But I do want in on the table for next year for sure.

Lmk how much space you want and if your willing to put down a deposit to hold your spot.
    @JFried1029

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[UThe 2017 Panini VIP Party: What’s Inside the Packs and How You Can Get a Ticket[/U]

For most collectors who attend the National Sports Collectors Convention every summer, the industry’s marquee consumer event is essentially a five-day celebration of collecting passion. But during each of the last five years, Panini America has breathed new life into that celebration with its exclusive — and quite breathtaking — National VIP Party.

Anyone lucky enough to have attended the Panini America National VIP Party in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 will tell you that there’s no other party quite like it. From the guest list to the goodies to the food to the fun, Panini America’s National VIP Party has not only become the talk of the National Sports Collectors Convention — it’s talked about for days, weeks, months and even years afterward, too.

On Saturday in Chicago, the Panini America National VIP Party returns, intent on another epic night. And considering that previous guests have included Mike Tyson, Joe Namath, Allen Iverson, Reggie Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Kyrie Irving, Yasiel Puig, Jose Canseco, Julius Erving, Dominique Wilkins, Tom Glavine, Pedro Martinez, Johnny Damon and so many more, you can bet that Panini America officials have another jaw-dropping list of stars to headline this year’s gala.
    https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...t/#more-192361

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast