Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    6 days until I can show my girlfriend the excitement that is of a National show it will be her 1st National my 8th & looking forward to possibly completing at least 5 sets of wants as well seeing old friends again & hoping that I can find a reasonable Tom Seaver RC as well the other 13 cards & 3 posters of my 1967 set & for good measure that #Doniceage doesn't cheat me in buying all the '79/'80 Topps Hockey #18 cards before I get there lol I am kidding Don I know you'll save me 1 at least plus hopefully & last but least my girlfriend will find that going to C'land next year for the National will be her choice.

Good luck on getting her to enjoy the show. Of course I know two of the guys coming to the show will be bringing their g/f's or better half. We shall see how they enjoy it. The good thing about Chicago if they hate it there is so much to do there. As for Cleveland personally I like that set up so much more than any other. Only complaint is that the building has no AIR CONDITIONING.

DON

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Hi everyone,
    I will be attending the National each day as a Super VIP (meaning I get an autograph ticket for each of the 18 VIP signers), and I am interested in trading some of the VIP Signers that I don't need.
    VIP Signers that I am willing to trade away:
    Baseball:
    Fritz Peterson
    Scott Williamson
    Football:
    Gary Beban

I am looking to acquire:
    Football:
    Johnny Rodgers
    George Rogers
    Charles White
    Ron Dayne

If you are interested, let me know, and we can meet up on Wednesday and swap.

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America’s Parallel Universe Ready to Shine at the 2017 National (Gallery)

The highly anticipated 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention will open its doors next Wednesday for a special sneak peek engagement to kick off the annual five-day extravaganza that celebrates the best and brightest the sports collectibles industry has to offer. Once again this year, Panini America plans to steal the show with a flurry of must-see activities inside the company’s engaging, energetic and marquee-attraction of a centerpiece booth.

As it usually does, much of the excitement at this year’s show will revolve around Panini America’s always-epic wrapper-redemption program. We brought you preliminary details on this year’s program last week. Today, we’re going to start ramping up our preview coverage considerably by showcasing the now-legendary parallels that are part of the program.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...y/#more-191567

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Food recommendations:
    It's about a 10-15 minute drive from Rosemont, but I highly recommend Alejandra's in Melrose Park. Their Chorie Louie (might be spelled wrong) tacos/burritos are fantastic and it's one of the best green salsas I've had (lived in AZ for 15 years so I know good salsa :D ).
    Pizza wise I prefer Lou Malnati's, Giordanos, Gino's East in that order of the big 3 chains.
    Portillos over Buona for beef sandwiches.
    Gibsons for a steak dinner is right around the corner
    For a quick greasy lunch/dinner check Squabs for their Gyros (I prefer their fries a little extra fried for a touch more crisp)

I would put Al's Beef in front of Portillos. I believe there is a location in Park Ridge, not far from Rosemont.

If your interested in sea food try Boston Fish Market in Des Plaines, again only a few minutes away. Fresh sea food at good prices

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

@TurdFerguson

At this point, I will not be in Chicago - I was planning on flying in for 1 day but with my recent health scare, its best to not add any additional travel to my schedule

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@TurdFerguson

At this point, I will not be in Chicago - I was planning on flying in for 1 day but with my recent health scare, its best to not add any additional travel to my schedule

You will be missed. There is always next year. Take care of yourself.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Free Kids Breaks, Country’s Top Breakers to Fill Panini America Booth at 2017 National
    From the time the 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention opens its doors next Wednesday afternoon until the show closes for business on Sunday evening, Panini America’s corporate booth once again will be the place to be. Annually the National’s most interactive, engaging and energetic corporate exhibitor, Panini America plans to steal the show one more time this year in Chicago.

While many collectors will flock to the Panini America booth to participate in the company’s popular wrapper-redemption program, to qualify for the spectacle that is the company’s 2017 National VIP Party or to take advantage of the company’s Live Redemption Trade-Up Program, others will come just to soak up the ambiance of the Panini America booth.http://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/0...2017-national/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Just within hours from now my good friend Loqtus will be arriving for another visit this year as well stopping by as we didn't do this last year but been a tradition since 2010 that's attend the National again. He was supposed to announce but he was busy gearing up for his trip so I will announce for him any VIP ticket holders on opening night that want to get a Ron Duguay autograph that Loqtus has some of his cards just let him or me know unfortunately the card is the '79/'80 Topps also @doniceage you have any Rangers or Red Wings Pucks he wanted me to check I tried to texting you but no response from you. Looking forward to seeing the gang of SCF again despite that someone else crikey didn't find anything on my search for ABL cards but I can't hold that against them that person was getting some food for another member lol looking forward to seeing them hopefully as for the member who is receiving the food don't forget to share those treats.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 07-22-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Just within hours from now my good friend Loqtus will be arriving for another visit this year as well stopping by as we didn't do this last year but been a tradition since 2010 that's attend the National again. He was supposed to announce but he was busy gearing up for his trip so I will announce for him any VIP ticket holders on opening night that want to get a Ron Duguay autograph that Loqtus has some of his cards just let him or me know unfortunately the card is the '79/'80 Topps also @doniceage you have any Rangers or Red Wings Pucks he wanted me to check I tried to texting you but no response from you. Looking forward to seeing the gang of SCF again despite that someone else crikey didn't find anything on my search for ABL cards but I can't hold that against them that person was getting some food for another member lol looking forward to seeing them hopefully as for the member who is receiving the food don't forget to share those treats.

@BSEBALLCOMMISH75

I do not have any pucks of either team that are not already signed. Will tag @markshew as he might have some.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Peeks Wrapper Redemption Details, Mem, Autos for 2017 National

With the 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention set to kickoff Wednesday afternoon in Chicago, you can trust that Panini America officials have once again pulled out all of the stops to create a special show-exclusive card set available through the company’s popular wrapper-redemption program at the show.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...l/#more-191821

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast