Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR THE 2017 NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION

Don’t miss the 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention. Just don’t. If you enjoy sports at all, you have to get there. Those who have been to the show before make it an annual event as there is just so much to see and do. This year the show is heading to Rosemont, Illinois from July 26-30, 2017. If you’ve never been, just take a look at this recap from the 2016 show to see what you are missing out on!

It’s fun to see fans opening packs, boxes and cases of new Upper Deck products during the show. Why are folks opening so much Upper Deck? To get the special items available through Upper Deck’s exclusive wrapper redemption packs produced just for this show. Fans can find both Prominent Cuts cards which feature a variety of personalities from various sports and NHL® Top Shelf Rookie cards of the prospects this season in Upper Deck wrapper redemption packs. Randomly inserted into these packs are incredibly limited autograph cards as well as one-of-one cut autograph cards from Chicago legends! Fans can put the 20-card base set together just by cracking these packs, you would not need to attend each day of the show to put an entire set together.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2017/06/upp...r+Deck+Blog%29

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Hi Don.
    I will be attending on Saturday. I'm going to be looking for any 15/16 OPC Platinum parallels that I can use, especially some of the lower numbered one.

Let me know if you can use some used top loaders and plastic cases for your case breaks. I have a bunch I could give you. Also have a ton of decoy cards if you want some. Just let me know and I will bring them along and drop them off by you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hi Don.
    I will be attending on Saturday. I'm going to be looking for any 15/16 OPC Platinum parallels that I can use, especially some of the lower numbered one.

Let me know if you can use some used top loaders and plastic cases for your case breaks. I have a bunch I could give you. Also have a ton of decoy cards if you want some. Just let me know and I will bring them along and drop them off by you.

I am tagging @markshew in case he has some 15/16 OPC platinum.
    @zunato can use any cases and toploaders you do not need for gb's. Much appreciated.

Don'

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

Going to be doing my 15 minute drive to and from the show. Wasn't all excited like I was two years ago. The VIP signers list is a bit underwhelming. VIP pass is still a great value with the free parking and admission, so I had to get it. But boy does it feel like a 5 day all-in scenario. Had to take off 3 days from work. I ordered my 3rd custom canvas piece from Rchurchward to be signed by Vern Law (Roberto Clemente teammate).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Going to be doing my 15 minute drive to and from the show. Wasn't all excited like I was two years ago. The VIP signers list is a bit underwhelming. VIP pass is still a great value with the free parking and admission, so I had to get it. But boy does it feel like a 5 day all-in scenario. Had to take off 3 days from work. I ordered my 3rd custom canvas piece from Rchurchward to be signed by Vern Law (Roberto Clemente teammate).

See you there.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Limited Quantity of Super VIP Party Tickets Available on iCollectPanini.com

For the first time ever, Panini America is offering one of the hottest tickets in the entire sports collectibles industry — the one that grants access to the company’s posh and exclusive Panini VIP Party held in conjunction annually with the National Sports Collectors Convention — on iCollectPanini.com. While supplies last, an extremely limited number of Super VIP tickets are available at the official online store of Panini America or through the Panini Direct app (check it out on the App Store or Android). The price is steep . . . but the rewards are, in a word, incredible.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...m/#more-189520

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Shares Early Details on 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention Set
    With the Fourth of July holiday now well in our rearview mirror, we’re ready to kick off the countdown to the manifold majesty that is Panini America’s presence at the 2017 National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago. It should go without saying that Panini America is feverishly planning to steal the show once again this year.

From an industry-leading wrapper redemption program to the Live Redemption Card Trade-Up to free Kids Case Breaks to Panini Authentic to that mega attraction known as the Panini VIP Party, there’s a lot to preview between now and the end of the month.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...onvention-set/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Food recommendations:
    It's about a 10-15 minute drive from Rosemont, but I highly recommend Alejandra's in Melrose Park. Their Chorie Louie (might be spelled wrong) tacos/burritos are fantastic and it's one of the best green salsas I've had (lived in AZ for 15 years so I know good salsa :D ).
    Pizza wise I prefer Lou Malnati's, Giordanos, Gino's East in that order of the big 3 chains.
    Portillos over Buona for beef sandwiches.
    Gibsons for a steak dinner is right around the corner
    For a quick greasy lunch/dinner check Squabs for their Gyros (I prefer their fries a little extra fried for a touch more crisp)
    Last edited by sparty07; 07-17-2017 at 11:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

How is it that a team wins the World Series for the first time in 109 years and there's not a single Cubs player VIP card from any of the sets ? I thought for sure there was going to be some kind of commemorative set or something to that effect.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

How is it that a team wins the World Series for the first time in 109 years and there's not a single Cubs player VIP card from any of the sets ? I thought for sure there was going to be some kind of commemorative set or something to that effect.

I agree Rick, I'm SMDH on this one...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast