Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Whose some Good people to Invest in?

im wondering whose a good player to invest in for cards but is still very reasonibly cheap to buy?any ideas
    10 dollar autos or less im thinking?

MICHAEL JENKINS!!! lol...but seriously, he's like the most underrated WR in the league. I also like how Scottie Vines of the lions looks. Those are the two i would invest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vick_All_The_Way
    MICHAEL JENKINS!!! lol...but seriously, he's like the most underrated WR in the league. I also like how Scottie Vines of the lions looks. Those are the two i would invest in.

Jenkins is trash ^. Alge Crumpler is the only good reciever on that team

I think Roddy White will be the Falcons best WR this year! But his stuff is a little more expensive then that right now.

ANDERSON HERNANDEZ! He's gonna be good.

Seriously, Ambiorix Concepcion is a very unknown RC in the Mets system who could be very good. Steals a lot of bases.

I bought his RC for about $6.

Lightbulb

People may LAUGH at this one but i am putting my $$$$$ where my mouth is...BARRY BONDS. If & WHEN he breaks the record & all the FAN fare that comes win it many ite'ms will SHOOT UP UP UP. Grab his stuff at the LOWEST in HISTORY now & watch it get to HIGH figures after the HR record..Hey he may even do it in a YANKEE uniform....Now talk about UNREAL.????? Big George knows better then VINCE MCMAHON how to spin doctor & get asse's in seats ....

I say Chuck James, but thats just cuz i have a highend card of him.

pshh...jenkins isn't trash...we'll let his playing do the talking. Crumpler is good too...but jenkins is gonna rock. Falcons are said to have an awful WR corps...whatever. They got White/Jenkins/Crumpler/and Lelie. And a mobile QB who is improving his passing every year. An above average defense and a great coach. What more can you ask for? They are superbowl candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyOrdonezforLife
    ANDERSON HERNANDEZ! He's gonna be good.

Seriously, Ambiorix Concepcion is a very unknown RC in the Mets system who could be very good. Steals a lot of bases.

I bought his RC for about $6.
    Wow you should have just taken that six dollars and thrown it out the window so a junky can buy some crack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast