Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

2006 Bowman Chrome Baseball FS (Busted 3 Cases)

Hello everyone. Yes I have been hiding, LOL. Actually been busy with eBay and what not. Here is the deal, I have done about 3 cases of this. I have sold most of the autos and refractors on ebay, but still have some left. All the other stuff in the basic set 1-220 and the prospect blue set 111-220 I have all in order. I have up to about 15 of some guys. If you can lmk who you need or what numbers you need I can help you out. I am mainly looking to sell, I take paypal, money order, cash & check. I might trade if you have some things I can use. Just lmk what you need and Ill get back to you ASAP!!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Hi, I need eric harber or sean gallaher or lance broadway

I need these:

134 Carlos Gomez
    135 Jared Lansford
    136 Jose Arredondo
    160 Lorenzo Cain
    165 Ryan Patterson
    182 Dexter Fowler
    189 Andrew Sonnanstine
    219 Emmanuel Garcia

PLMK on a DLVD price.

please check my page theres quite a few cards i can use from the prospects set!!!

i have about 5-12 of each of the regular chrome rookies, how many u need and what are you paying each

out of gomez, how many of those guys are you wanting about each, i have 5-12 of most, lmk

just have 1 andrus left, sold most of them and my iorg autos were sold

mainly can use pujols anything, if not i can use autos of decent players

Looking for jose Tabata, and any Gallagher and Broadway that Galaxy does not take.
    Hidden Content

all of my tabats have been sold on ebay on the rest ill lyk what i have left, what are you paying each on those guys

I need one of each card. What would be your best price DLVD?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast