Upper Deck Starting to Come Through!

Well, 1 out of 3 redemptions finally came today, and go figure, it was the shortest in time redemption...

This was was from exactly 16 days ago; an UD Ultimate NHL Jean Beliveau Auto, while I'm still waiting on a card from 4 months ago, and yet another from almost 1 year ago.

Well, it seems that because of some NHL signing issues, they created a card to help appease those in the waiting situation...

Anyway, I ended up receiving a UD Rookie Showdown Sidney Crosby/Ovechkin card that brings me back to the days of Sportflix... Sweet card, plus the only way to have gotten is it to have been one of those waiting or still waiting for a redemption... Beckett's BV on it is $20/50, although they do sell for less on the bay..

None the less, I'm very happy with this, now I just want my other redemptions.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    that's good to know that they actually send some back. lol. Glad to hear that you got them back. I Hope you get the rest!

hi iv,e been waiting for a bobby hull redemption over 6 months now still nothing