Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation I have Semi-Used Top Loader Cases for Free! Look!!!

LOOKIN TO HELP FELLOW SCF MEMBERS!!!

I am starting to realize some of you dont have access to supplies to protect your cards...

Well heres the deal, When I bought my last batch of Padded envelopes I bought 500 so I could get the best deal they had... Well in doing so I ended up with 200 of a smaller size as well... I have no use for these as they are not sufficient for what I need/do... Now pictured below is a box of semi-used topload cases... These are from a few collections I had previosly purchased... Rather than throw these away I figured Id help out you fellow SCF Members... Some of the cases have prices on them $1.00, $2.00 etc... Some of them ar blue bordered, some are the Rookie Card Labeled... Some look brand new...

Im going to have to limit orders to 2 per person for now to share the love, and to save on shipping... Im not going to create trades for these, but If you want to leave feedback when you recieve them that would be great... Also a Cc donation 25-50 cc to cover shipping would be greatly appreciated...But is not expected...

(The other picture is what you will recieve, it will have around 10 Top Loader cases inside)

I figure have around 40 orders, for those that want them...

Mods if this is in the wrong place, or you see something wrong with this please let me know... THANKS/SORRY

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO SUPPLIES, PLEASE DONT POST!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i could really use some, no shops around here ill donate some cc....

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Cubsfantid, Rchurchward... If you want 2 orders I will get them ready for you, they wont go out til Monday, well Tuesday now...

PM shipping address...

that sounds great travlncard do you need me to pm you my shipping address then ill get the cc over to you

i could definately use some. nothing here in the fort campbell area. do i pm you my addy. thanks, hooker

Cubsfantid - Yep your snoozin Ive filled out 4 orders already waitin for your address... Jest messin with ya... And like I said the Cc isnt expected, definitely appreciated though...

Hookerclan - Yes just PM you address I can get 2 of them ready for you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast